HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

Default Dying Sallys Hair Extensions?

Wanting some for my birthday but wondering if any of you have had extensions from there? There's a pack of full head blonde clip in extensions I saw today for £60 which I'll get with my birthday money but they're not quite the blonde I want as I'm a light bleached blonde. On the back it says it's advised not to dye them and not to use heat over 210 on them. Has anyone actually bleached/dyed them and have they turned out ok?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

think yr best off going instore to a sallys an asking, I know plenty of people who dye their extensions constantly but obviously they're all from different places

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you can dye them if they're human hair.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

Ok thanks Beth and yeah they say 100% but it says on them about them being processed or something :/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i wouldn't dye them unless they're 100% human hair, and it's virgin (unprocessed) hair.

j
    ~

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

Do you know where I can get virgin hair? I've heard about virgin hair like indian hair or something but never seen them, only thing is I can't buy online

Tokens

Latest Awards:

erm, i got mine from lakeside but since you're from yorkshire that's not much good lol
    try your local wig shop, they tend to stock them. afro caribbean hair dressers sometimes do too, or can atleast order them

j
    ~

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ive dyed human hair extensions that were processed, everything went fine they're not damaged or anything and it came out the right color. i went from light brown to dark brown

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

Thanks, thing is I'd be bleaching them and possibly dip dying (not sure yet) but deffo bleach.
    I've found 2 results for remy hair on ebay which is apparently virgin hair and look good deals? Is it safe to buy them off ebay, has anyone bought off ebay before? They both have positive feedback so I'm thinking of buying from them
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-Clip-Re...ht_3005wt_1270
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-CLIP-RE...ht_7386wt_1270