HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Christmas Discussion Forum

New Forum = Feedback thread... Surprise? I didn't think so...

First of all, there's probably already been this discussion, so feel free to close this and link me to it, I couldn't find anything on it, so I made this thread...

Firstly, I'm not entirely sure of the need of the forum, it seems that the Christmas Countdown thread was quite suitable, but that's not my main point...

Post count is my main point (Of course!) in that post count is enabled in this forum, and the threads are essentially what would belong in the assorted forum if it wasn't for it's Christmas theme. So posting your favourite song/favourite movie etc

I'll go now, I have Uni work to be doing, and I'll get a feeling I'll be likened to Scrooge or the Grinch

Tokens

Latest Awards:

always someone who complains
    theres nothing wrong with the forum, it was there last year too and caused no harm.
    but bring back last years threads i noticed they were deleted
    Last edited by David; 26-11-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

We had this forum last year after people asking for it and it being successful. Who cares if post count is on because after Christmas it gets removed and the post count gets removed. There is no harm in the forum and keeps all Christmas related stuff in one section rather than it scattered all over the place.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    We had this forum last year after people asking for it and it being successful. Who cares if post count is on because after Christmas it gets removed and the post count gets removed. There is no harm in the forum and keeps all Christmas related stuff in one section rather than it scattered all over the place.
    Does post count get removed? I always thought HxF were against removing post count... Makes a change And personally I thought most of the discussion now was centered within the one thread, so wasn't really scattered. I wasn't around last year at Christmas, so I didn't know it existed before

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Does post count get removed? I always thought HxF were against removing post count... Makes a change And personally I thought most of the discussion now was centered within the one thread, so wasn't really scattered. I wasn't around last year at Christmas, so I didn't know it existed before
    Every year more and more silly Christmas threads get made that aid small replies so it is better for them all to be placed into the thread and then when Christmas is over the sub section gets disabled for another year. I do believe the threads get moved to an old forum where the post count gets disabled too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Every year more and more silly Christmas threads get made that aid small replies so it is better for them all to be placed into the thread and then when Christmas is over the sub section gets disabled for another year. I do believe the threads get moved to an old forum where the post count gets disabled too.
    In that case, it's totally fine

/Thread.