HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default hotmail situation...

I have a character I made back in 04 on Habbo CA and I believe I made that character with a hotmail e-mail...and I tried to reset the password and it says that an email was sent to that hotmail e-mail, but I checked everywhere (including junk folder) to find it and could not find it at all. I also filed a Habbo customer service support to try and explain the situation and I got an email concerning that to ask me for more information, but still no password reset email that they said was already sent to me. I tested other emails like AIM, yahoo, and gmail..they all worked in retrieving passwords. How can I get my password back if I registered a long time ago with a hotmail email? Habbo support is too slow so I hope someone can help me out here. Thank you in advance (I hope this is the right section)
    yo, it's me ste

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quick questions before I try offer more help:

1) Did you merge your account.
    2) When was the last time you tried to sign into that account

/

Tokens
    Habbo
    Toilet

Just to clarify, when you send a password reset it will tell you that an email has been sent even if that email address is not registered. It sounds to me as though your account was deleted during the merge if you didn't merge it over.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

As said above, your account was probably deleted during the merge. If it wasn't, I've had a couple of hotmail accounts that reject all Habbo emails so they don't even put them in my junk folder. Sorry

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i did not merge my account..but the rooms still exist. the last time i logged in to the account was like 7 years ago lol. the profile to it still exists when you go to the room haha..
    yo, it's me ste

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I had an old hotmail too and it stopped working! I forgot the names of my accounts so I asked the help tool for a list of them so I could merge them in. If you never merged the account though, the account is probably deleted? Check the creation date to make sure. If it does exist still (and has not been remade by someone else), send a ticket to the help tool explaining. You will probably be able to recover it if you are able to answer the info they ask like email, creation date, whether you bought credits etc.
    Last edited by Red; 07-07-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Are you sure you created it on Habbo CA? As if you created it on Habbo.com it wouldn't have been deleted. If you're sure that, that's the email used then I'd try customer support again and give as much information as you can to them - do you remember any old password that could be correct?

If not then maybe it's been hald delete, like the name has etc. but not the rooms. When you see the rooms has the name been changed too?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nope everything is still there haha. it says the name nahz is taken too..so i guess it is still there.
    yo, it's me ste

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

That's strange but from experience, hotmail is terribly slow so I recommend swapping. If you are certain that your account is still on (which is strange considering it should be gone), then customer support is the only way forward really.

Will

Tokens

Latest Awards:

'nahz' was created in 2004 but you're correct in saying it's still there, however, the outfit has changed to those that are deemed inactive due to it not being accessed for 2700 days. I would suggest Customer Support as they'll probably help more!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast