HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Explorator

Latest Awards:

Default My Minecraft Mod! I need ideas!

Hey guys! I've recently been making a minecraft mod. It's not gonna be massive like some mods like IC2 but not too small. It's a mod about food and at the moment i'm struck dry for ideas! At the moment i've got in this mod:

Aluminium Ore:

This is the base to the mod. With it, you can make many things like Cans and knifes that is used to enhance the food.

Aluminium Knife:

This can cut food up, when you cut food up you are able to put it into cans to create canned food.

Aluminium Can:

This is used for the food to be canned, and it can be stored more efficiently, and gives the user more hunger points.

Beehives:

Beehives are used to obtain honey combs, in future updates, when i figure it out i will add bees what will be hostile when you break the block.

Barley Fields:

Barley Fields is a new biome i've added wich the crop Barley spawns in. You can obtain it and in the future you will be able to brew it into alcohol, ext..

Anyways, now i need more ideas because i'm not creative at all! I don't really want stupid ones, ones that might be similar to minecraft food already.

I don't plan to get this mod out any time soon, maybe in a month or so, but for now i need some ideas, and a title will be nice!

Thanks guys, if you're willing to help.

-Sam
    今日は

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Aren't the hives and cans already created in other mods? I know they are definitely included in FTB.
    What about other food drops from trees. Bananas, oranges etc.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Explorator

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by J25T View Post
    Aren't the hives and cans already created in other mods? I know they are definitely included in FTB.
    What about other food drops from trees. Bananas, oranges etc.
    Yeah, I know they're in other mod packs but this one is kind of a little personal mod i've decided to make. I think the other cans are made of tin, and the beehives on this one will have an interactive purpose. There's many other mods that use ideas like this. Thankyou for the ideas too, and i've been meaning to try out FTB,
    今日は