HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Jmmey321

Question This how Habbox thinks of us?

Okay, for a while now we have been getting trash talk from habbox users! Role Players, Kids, Noobs are only a few of the names we have been called. We do not like to be called role players! We are a real group based on habbo! For the people who do not know who "We" are, "We" are Habbo Swat Team, the most popular Habbo Agency Group, ATM. We run 20-50 People all day in our HQ. We have a Website/Forum www.habboswat.com. We were going to have a Habbo Themed skin but, we can not find a coder/designer. SkyHabbo said they would, but then some one warned us that they planned to scam us : L. Well, anyway Today some one came to our hq and whispered: "Stay away from Habbo!" "We don't like you all" "Stay the *REMOVED* away from us" and some other stuff, it was a some what new account so, I did not take there name. So.. yea.. Habbox?

moderator alert Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.
    Last edited by Matthew; 09-02-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You should report it in the Support forum or PM General Management.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I've replied to your PM about this issue.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Obv not nice to get attacked but you do realise that you are roleplayers right? You are a group of civilians pretending to be a crime prevention organisation on a chat site, that is roleplaying. It's not an insult, it's just what you are
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

TBH if you're not 18+ I'ma class you as a kid as I class myself as. If you spend all day sitting in a room pretending to be Obama and the CIA then you will get called a noob. Plus you are playing a role so you're a role player. Most of all play Habbo so except hate because its not cool.
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I'm sure, and hope most people here are mature not enough to do that. Did you have habbox in your name btw? I noticed it there and then it changed to skyhabbo ;p

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

I don't think any Habbox members/staff would do such a thing anyways. Although like it was mentioned it is a role play game and many people pretend to be someone who they cannot be in real life.

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I doubt people have really said these things (in an offensive way anyway) but at the end of the day you are roleplayers - you have literally no control over Habbo's moderation whatsoever.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Also aren't you the guys who used Habbox in your tags in an attempt to make your group more popular? Bit rude to then get angry because a few of our members don't like you, and this "some what new account" which you seemingly managed to check the date of but not the name somehow isn't necessarily anything to do with us anyway

| TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Also aren't you the guys who used Habbox in your tags in an attempt to make your group more popular? Bit rude to then get angry because a few of our members don't like you, and this "some what new account" which you seemingly managed to check the date of but not the name somehow isn't necessarily anything to do with us anyway

yes they are.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast