HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Thumbs up Bedroom Tidying Made Easy;

Ever walked in your room and thought, 'Oh god, look at this mess!' have you ever wished there was an EASIER way to clean up your room? Well now there is!

With my advice I ensure you that your room can be tidy all the time, and you maybe rolling in the benjamins if your parents are friendly.

Here is my advice;

Music also helps; Put some music on while your tidying your room, or put the TV on.

Most rooms are normally caused by cluttered up rubbish that you just keep building up; Even if its hidden, it DOES make your room messy. Its not about the look of the room, its about whats init.

Have you ever gotten to frustrated when you've lost something? And you swore you just put it down where you thought you left it. Well thats because there is so much rubbish that it just gets lost.

Well here is your conclusion.

Step One: Ok, Its warm and sunny; and your stick in your messy room on the computer. Did you ever wonder why your parents get so annoyed sometimes? Well if you want extra money or presents; then here is the perfect way to get their attention; Firstly, make sure you are alone, make sure that no parents or any other visitors are in the house for a while. Around 2 - 3 hours.

Make sure you have this equipment;

Bin Bags
    Gloves (You never know what you might be picking up)
    And a something to kill insects with.
    -

Step Two: Onece you have these thing, go to your room and look for the MAIN messy thing in your room; In my case it was my hefty book shelf. Clean that first,
    don't just shift things around to make it look nice, take the messy things away and place them on your bed (Must place all things on the bed to avoid more mess to the floor) ;;

Step Three: When you have finished the main messy thing, decorate it a little with a nice looking scarf (Thats if its something like a book shelf) that'll win your parents over for that thing. Note: MUST PUT RUBBISH IN THE BIN BAG BEFORE STARTING ANYTHING ELSE.

Step Four: Now start on the other Draws,shelves and tops. Remember that you will come across things that are totally useless but you will have the urge to keep it, just think; 'Do I really need this?' if you think you do, think WHY you might need it. If you can't get a good enough reason chuck it! Also, make sure that your draws can OPEN and SHUT successfully. Make sure shelves are neat and tidy, and doesn't have anything thats going to fall off. With the Tops of things, Like a Make-Up desk; Make sure you get rid of the make up you don't use and sort them all out nicely.

Step Five: Once you have put all the rubbish in the bin bag, leave it by your door just incase there is more. ;; Next, Clean your floors and maybe re-arrange some furniture. Make it look neat and clean.

Step Six: This is the final step; Clean out your wardrobe, a lot of teenagers keep manky KNICKERS, yes KNICKERS in there for god know's how long! If they are very old and manky, bin them. If there is any clothes that don't fit you, give them to your mum to give to the charity shop. ^.~ finally, clean up the rest until your room looks perfect! And your done!

Then! When your parents come home, show them your room; and they'll be suprised, ;P You may get extra money! You never know

On a final note; Please remember to hoover your room 3 times a week, leaving it longer can cause carpet mites (Little nit things that live in your carpet and make your room STINK) And make sure you change your Bedsheets once a week, the risk of bed bugs can build up, and they DO BITE. I've had them before, and the bites are like little spots on your legs. ;/ Very horrible.

All together, it's just a matter of how you think toward your cleaning. If you think positive and think about the reward at the end it'll pass in no time. If you think Negative, it'll go slow and you'll be aggitated, and may not do the job properly!

All you have to do is keep tidying your room everyday, even if its for 5 mins! ;P
    Last edited by Yazamiinx; 05-09-2005 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Spelling error. >_>

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Mwahaha i love you =]
    Ill try it out when i can be bothered,

Woo at star idea, got 2 sexy pink stars now

I DONT KNOW HOW MODERATORS SLEEP AT NIGHT -CRI-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would like to use this guide but i can just never be bothered lol

Tokens

;P Lol! ^_^ Yeah, I never was until I just thought about what I get from it. >:] Ehee. Parents are so easy to fool sometimes.

Tokens

Smile

Thanks for that, it will really help when i get my sister to tidy our room up!
    :p

Tokens

No problem. ^.~ I'll probs try and think of some more things soon.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Little nit things live in your carpet ;o
    Glad i have laminate floor but the trouble with this is it gets dusty more easily
    My mom always helps tidying my room so i jus lie on th ebed and listen 2 music lol

Tokens

Lol! Ace. ;P I wish I had a laminate floor. ^_^ So easy to clean.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like messy rooms, you can find things better

Tokens

No ;o Messy rooms are manky. ^_^ Because of all that dirt, and all those lost things. ;P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast