HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Kill all white men university officer to remain in post

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...n-in-post.html

University union officer who wrote 'kill all white men’ tweet will remain in post

Bahar Mustafa claims she can not be racist because she is an ethnic minority woman

Quote Originally Posted by Daily Telegraph
    A university's diversity officer will remain in post, despite provoking a storm of protest by tweeting #killallwhitemen and labelling people "white trash".

Bahar Mustafa also banned white men from a university event on diversifying the curriculum at Goldsmiths University, London. She then defended her position by stating that she could not be racist because she is an ethnic minority woman.

Outraged students started a petition to remove welfare and diversity officer Bahar Mustafa after a number alleged racist incidents.
    Does anybody know how I can contact the Police regarding this or how I would go about it? Given the Police found the time to visit my house last week over a flag yet only this week failed to do anything about a robbery to a family in the area who had £1,500 worth of stuff stolen and were fobbed off despite having CCTV evidence, I think it's payback time.

Is there a national crime page where I can report this racist? If anybody knows then post below and I will report her to the Plod.

Thoughts?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Absolutely ridiculous she's a disgusting creature who doesn't deserve a national platform.

There's also this hideous article by a separate "reporter" supporting Mustafa and stating (as a woman) that men cannot encounter sexism ever, and openly expression her intolerance of anyone who says otherwise. I don't support censorship of course, but these sorts of articles ought to be honestly edited to show that they're not citing the thoughts of the newspaper/provider in question, otherwise it's looking like the Telegraph is actually promoting this hateful bile
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's a problem with student politics, unfortunately. Not enough people turned up to kick her out and those who voted her in to that position in the first place were probably people she pledged to in some Uni Club/Bar/Event so she was voted in by popularity or by shouting the loudest, than actually being fit for the position. Thankfully outside of University she will be laughed at by privileged white men AND women, and (apparently) underprivileged black men and women, or any skin colour, religion and so forth.

I'm amazed there haven't been studies on where these sorts of people come from. They seem to prevalent in Universities at the moment.