HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default did anyone watch

did anyone just watch the Cameron EU town hall style meeting discussion on Sky News? michael gove is on tomorrow for Leave.

wow was he destroyed by the audience. i was shaking with an anger i've only ever had with tony bliar at his LIES. he keeps saying jobs and the Single Market but as an educated man he should know that access to the Single Market has nothing to do with being in the EU. astronomical lies.

he turned down head to head debates thinking he'd get an easy ride but the audience members took him apart like a cheap pulled pork joint.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

That's the problem with audiences, you can't get a mole to leak the questions you're going to be asked on :^)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think Michael Gove is about to cry in this grilling. He is being caught out for all the myths the Leave campaign are coming up with. Good work Faisal!