HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Skint'

Tokens
    Habbo
    Duxe

Default 'Skint'

'Skint' is a program based on the lower class of a town in England, called S****horpe. It started last Monday and at the time it was based on the Westcliff estate in S****horpe. Tonights episode which is currently on now is based on the roads near the town center. I must admit this program is making the whole of the town look bad, but it's only based on the lower class. I was born there and now I live in a village 9 miles away but I spend every weekend in S****horpe and I can agree, along with all off my friends, family and the numerous people that live in S****horpe that I have on Facebook that's it not all like the program is making out.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

This is worth a read. Found it in the papers over the weekend
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...int-fixed.html

Tokens
    Habbo
    Duxe

Saw it in the paper... I've just finished watching the program and it just gets on my nerves.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Sorry no offence to anyone not that I would think anyone would think of themselves of what I'm about to say or I'm being a little mean but when I saw it I came down from my room turned only tv looked at it and when "chhhhhavvvvvs"
    It's pretty interesting, nice to see them knowing how to have "fun" with di***dos

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My boyfriend used to live on that estate in S****horpe, he said that we'd never go on holiday there. It looks an interesting programme though .

---------- Post added 20-05-2013 at 10:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by James1216 View Post
    Sorry no offence to anyone not that I would think anyone would think of themselves of what I'm about to say or I'm being a little mean but when I saw it I came down from my room turned only tv looked at it and when "chhhhhavvvvvs"
    It's pretty interesting, nice to see them knowing how to have "fun" with di***dos
    Lol, I'm a little glad he wasn't born there and has some posh aspect and class about him, from what he told me. How did that filter?

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    My boyfriend used to live on that estate in S****horpe, he said that we'd never go on holiday there. It looks an interesting programme though .

---------- Post added 20-05-2013 at 10:24 PM ----------

Lol, I'm a little glad he wasn't born there and has some posh aspect and class about him, from what he told me. How did that filter?
    Sorry just how the people are perceived on that programme is just aha ha it makes me laugh how they do it and kind of make fools out of themselves

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sorry just how the people are perceived on that programme is just aha ha it makes me laugh how they do it and kind of make fools out of themselves
    Oh don't worry he isn't a chav in the slightest, although he said I dressed like a chav when we first met haha.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Oh don't worry he isn't a chav in the slightest, although he said I dressed like a chav when we first met haha.
    Haha I don't really like when you see people walking around your city with jeans or jogging bottoms down past their butt checks and then baseball or snap backs just ewe

Tokens
    Habbo
    Duxe

I totally understand where you're coming from! I feel the same way when I see them on the screen, 'chavs'. But it annoys me because it's leading others to think that everyone in S****horpe is like that. I'm certainly not like that!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Get a bloody job. The people on benefits are earning more money than my mum and she works!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast