HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Big Freeze for the next few days...

Weather forecasters are warning of snow, blizzards and freezing winds for later this week.

Snow in store for some regions
    After a weekend where some parts of the country felt more like spring than winter, the icy cold blast could come as quite a shock.
    Freezing cold air will rush in from the Arctic, bringing icy conditions for much of the country and sending park joggers running for cover.
    And all that will be preceded by a howler of a day on Thursday.

Sky weather forecaster Denise Nurse said sub-zero temperatures would bite across Britain.
    "We're going to see snow across the country.
    "The wintery spell will start on Thursday with a big storm, and then Friday and into the weekend will get very cold.
    "But there will be some lovely clear skies and crisp days while it is cold."

Sky's Denise Nurse

Blizzards are expected across northern Scotland and the Northern Isles later on Thursday night and right through Friday with deep snow and substantial drifting looking likely.
    This January has so far proved exceptionally mild. Maximum temperatures today are expected to reach 12C in London, 11C in Manchester and 9C in Edinburgh.
    But by Friday the temperature in Scotland could be struggling below the OC mark and down to as low as 1C in England and Wales.
    For those who do not like the cold, however, the good news is that mild weather is expected to return next week.

METOFFICE WARNING: Scotland, Wales and North East England of up to 10cm of snow and 20cm on higher grounds.

Last edited by efq; 29-01-2008 at 09:37 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i hope it snows again in Northern Ireland..

it wasnt that cold today though, i was walking about in my school shirt outside

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie. View Post
    i hope it snows again in Northern Ireland..

it wasnt that cold today though, i was walking about in my school shirt outside
    Lol, try that on thursday and friday. Also tommorow is going to be colder in the noon than at midnight LOL

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i hope we get some snow/ice/anything different to horrible freezing rainy weather!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i love snow

Tokens

Yeah, some proper wintery weather would beat the drizzle!
    Always Happy to Help

Tokens
    Habbo
    smiddy1234

Latest Awards:

never snows here, but would be nice if it did
    You french fried when you should have pizza'd. If you french fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time....

GREAT BANTER

Tokens

Latest Awards:

All of britain are likely to see a little bit of snow. Most proberly sleet.

But I don't mind seeing 4minutes of snow. Just that i get to see it again than waiting another year or 2.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

None in Leeds then!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Snow is fun to begin with but when the snow turns to slush and you're clothes are wet and cold it's not so nice
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast