HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Are you going on holidays this summer?

I'm not venturing very far this summer. I'll probably go to London at the end of the summer with my girlfriend but nothing is set in stone yet. In July I'm going to Cardiff to meet up with Shoned, Mike, Martin and Alex.

What about you guys?

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Again, not venturing very far, but going to Cardiff in July for a few days to meet up with Phil, Alex, Shoned and Mike. Also going to blackpool at the end of August/start of september for the lights switch on. Thats about it I think! Might drive down to the seaside for daytrips idk

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm going to Skopelos for a couple of weeks (thats the greek island where much of mamma mia was filmed )

oh and bournemouth (for work experience but ill get enough free time and am there for long enough for it to count as a holiday I guess? Hopefully the weather is good so I can just lie on the beach for hours lol)
    Last edited by Matthew; 09-06-2013 at 02:18 PM.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

in october, im going to turkey so not rli summer

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Hm

I'm off via coach to France. Staying there for a week and canoeing down the Ardeche river c:

Will be fun and tiring.

I THINK that's it. Trying to organise a meetup to see some online friends, though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nope, my family went to tenerife in May, but they/we are are not going anywhere else this year.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I am going to Italy for a week in September with my mum, sis, auntys and cousins. Staying near Rome and will be visiting my granda's grave in Cassino. Also think I will go to Pompeii and possibly Herculaneum.

Then I think me and my friends are going to go away somewhere too if we can find a good deal.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Yup, probably around China, Singapore, Thailand and Russia.
    Last edited by Grig; 09-06-2013 at 02:57 PM.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes, I'm going to Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi and Louisiana with my girlfriend and her parents for 3 weeks

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ms.Aquamarine

Latest Awards:

I'm also going down south in August to Texas, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, and Mississippi with my family!
    ★★★

Follow me on tumblr ~ http://starryeyedrosepetal.tumblr.com/

*Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.* ~ Marilyn Monroe

**Children in need! ~ https://www.bbcchildreninneed.co.uk/fundraisinghub**

★★★

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast