HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Bomb Plotter Who Lost His Nerve Jailed

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1293590,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by skynews
    A would-be suicide bomber who "lost his nerve" before a failed attack on London's transport network has been jailed for 33 years.

Behind bars: Manfo Asiedu

Manfo Asiedu was part of a gang that plotted to blow up Tube trains and a bus on July 21, 2005.
    But instead of detonating his device, the 34-year-old panicked, dumped it in a bush and ran away.
    Ghanaian-born Asiedu was sentenced at Kingston Crown Court after pleading guilty to conspiracy to cause explosions.

Nigel Sweeney QC, prosecuting, said the defendant had helped the bungling gang make the home-made bombs, which eventually failed to explode.
    Asiedu was previously tried alongside five others accused of plotting the attack.
    Muktar Said Ibrahim, Ramzi Mohammed, Yassin Omar and Hussain Osman were jailed for life in July for conspiracy to murder, but the jury was deadlocked in Asiedu's case.
    The four convicted of conspiracy to murder were jailed for life

The fifth would-be bomber finally admitted his guilt just before a retrial this month.
    Asiedu's device was found abandoned in Little Wormwood Scrubs, west London, two days after the failed attacks.
    The gang had targeted three Underground trains at Shepherd's Bush station, Oval station and Warren Street station as well as a bus in Hackney Road.
    The bombs failed to go off only because of mistakes made when calculating the ratios of the deadly ingredients.
    Two weeks earlier, on July 7, a similar plot killed 52 innocent people on London's transport network.
    I think they should get hung.
    Last edited by efq; 20-11-2007 at 05:35 PM.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Look at all them lovely British people, I have to say uncontrolled immigration really does help our country doesn't it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just kill 'um.

What use are they? All we do (My parents) is pay for them to live behind bars... i mean wth!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jakee View Post
    Just kill 'um.

What use are they? All we do (My parents) is pay for them to live behind bars... i mean wth!
    exactly.

Kill the people who have life sentences as they are complaining about no space in jails. We dont need them.

Also its wasting our money.

Our parents work tons of days of the year for them *****.
    as said above.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He should have got longer than 33 years, SOB.