HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

Exclamation Competitions that have ended :/

Hey,

First of all I would like to say sorry to @McDonalds!!

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...56#post7627356

It says that the competition ends 23rd of July, her entry was on the 24th...

As the competition terms & conditions say

You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at midnight on the date specified in the competition's thread title
    I don't think if she should be aloud to win... This is the only one I've checked, so there might be more!!!
    Last edited by -Nick; 17-08-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I always got told that if they enter on the day it ends you can't count it so for the day after surely that doesn't count, I do agree with you though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Officially that's the case but unofficially, I'd be a bit lenient about the whole thing on the basis that it is not the fault of the entrant if the competition has not been moved on the specified date but the fault of the management who need to ensure that the competitions are moved as close to the closing time as possible.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    Officially that's the case but unofficially, I'd be a bit lenient about the whole thing on the basis that it is not the fault of the entrant if the competition has not been moved on the specified date but the fault of the management who need to ensure that the competitions are moved as close to the closing time as possible.
    But, as you can see it is against the terms and conditions, infact you wrote them ... But I do think she shouldn't of been chosen and management (1umbrella1 and biscuits) should of checked !!! People make an effect to post before the deadline... Why should there be an exception for McDonald's ??...

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan