HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Anyone clued up on car insurance? +rep

Basically im looking at getting another car, already have my current one insured.
    Now does anyone know any info on multicar insurance and how it works?
    Like could i drive the one car to work in the morning then drive the other by night.
    And would they both be fully comp?

Cheers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you need to get a policy that insures you when you're driving cars other than the one on the policy (the other car still has to be tax, mot'd etc)

a lot of "fully comp" policies used to allow this but they've been a lot stricter in recent years

why don't you just change the car on your current insurance to your new one (usually price goes up a little or down a little depending on the jump) and sell the old one?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Because i currently have a golf which is amazing on fuel down motorways to get to and from work and im looking at getting a TT aswell for basically driving everywhere other than work.
    Cheers tho!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Insuring another car for a year will probably cost about £1k. Will use that much more in fuel if you used the TT every day?

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looked into it with admiral and i currently pay £436 a year with a different insurer and if i want to add a TT its going to cost me an extra £185 to have them both insured, not bad i dont think.