HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Poor Management and Discrimination - Removal from DJ Team

Hello,

I was known almost half a year ago as a hácker on habbo and the last year I've been a very good habbo. I've put in alot of work into Habboxlive and to get sacked for being a former hácker is pathetic. Especially as I have helped support habbox, for example with the Kréws.net fiasco getting the photo's taken off, and the amount of dedication I put into HabboxLive.

The only way they found out was because Tasha told Jack I was this former hácker (Which I must add I regret doing back then) to put the boot in for me.

Its pathetic especially to do this on the day I've been looking forward to for ages, the day Habbox Radio goes on air. I have done nothing wrong against Habbox, and I find it disgusting they have taken such a drastic action. Especially as it was such a long time ago when I did a few naughty things, yet they take this sort of action.

Anyway, goodluck guys (Those in the DJ team) working for guys who seem to find it fair to discriminate those who did háck for a short time in the past (About 8 months now I think), and to encourage them to continue to be good habbo's fire them.

As bi!!y said, maybe things will change in the future, hold on.. This is Nov, last time I did anything was about 7-8 months ago.. ever since then I've been a very good habbo. How is this not the future?

Have fun DJ'ing and hopefully you won't get sacked for pathetic reasons either.

And anyway, when I applied for a job for DJ, I never saw a bit saying "You must have a crystal clean record.", I did something in the past 8months ago and you use it against me when I'm trying to put it in the past.. I've been treated extremely unfairly.

Take care those who were in the DJ team that I got to know,

James

PS.. I'm sure Habbox will Lock or delete this as it speaks the truth and reality and they don't want any bad words against them! I also wonder how long it will take till I'm banned for my dirty past. You should be encouraging us to be good users, sacking me is not good encouragment I can tell you!
    James aka Hello
    No longer HabboxLive DJ - Fired - When I applied I wasn't told you MUST have a crystal clear history.
    8 months ago, that part of me is history! Fgs..

The habbo way is the only way!
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    smiddy1234

Latest Awards:

if you are not happy with a way you were fired, please PM sierk, properclone or JackHB.
    You french fried when you should have pizza'd. If you french fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time....

GREAT BANTER

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by smiddy1234
    if you are not happy with a way you were fired, please PM sierk, properclone or JackHB.
    Already done.

JackHB is leaving it to Bi!!y and Sierk, and well.. They've basically said sod off you h4x0r.

Not good encouragment when I've restored my reputation and become a good habbo for 8 months now!

Thanks for your advice though!

James
    James aka Hello
    No longer HabboxLive DJ - Fired - When I applied I wasn't told you MUST have a crystal clear history.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

100% Unfair, Look at Jamie4k and >Max<(Tex) God knows how long they worked for habbox and a LOT of people knew they haxed. I think this is bang out of order.
    Thought i would visit..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

First off all it wasnt Tasha who told me who you were.
    My friend came to me when i logged on MSN once and said do you know who Hello is and then he explained.
    So then with a little bit of me searching around made me be 100% sure it was you.

I did ask you out straight if it was you but you kept denying it which doesnt help the situation.

Its now up to Sierk and Bi!!y if they want to hire you or not.
    Gone - Goodbye

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by JackHb
    My friend came to me when i logged on MSN once and said do you know who Hello is and then he explained.
    So then with a little bit of me searching around made me be 100% sure it was you.

I did ask you out straight if it was you but you kept denying it which doesnt help the situation.

The reason I did deny it was because I knew that I'd get discriminated like I have done now. Can't blame me for that. I try to get a new ID and everything and someone leaks who I am, its stupid.

It's been 8 months aswell, and it never stated you MUST have had a crystal clear history anyway, so even if I was this guy in the past who did stuff, it shouldn't have mattered. I took down Habbox section of Krews, and I dedicated my time to Habbox so to get to shoved in my face is disgusting.

James
    James aka Hello

Tokens

Latest Awards:

:S Read what i said ''/ It dont matter about at least half of the habbo staff are prob keyloggers and you dont know about it.
    Thought i would visit..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We have over 100 staff - It's very hard to know who hacks/scripts and who is a good boy/girl :p

I will speak to Habbox Management some more for you.
    Gone - Goodbye
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We have over 100 staff - It's very hard to know who hacks/scripts and who is a good boy/girl :p

Thats harsh but funny :p
    Thought i would visit..

Tokens

I would appreciate that Jack.

Thankyou.

James
    James aka Hello

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast