HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fiat Punto

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Fiat Punto

Hey!
    Yesterday I had a look at a nice Fiat Punto! It's W Reg (so made in 01/02) & a 1.2 engine (good for first year driver), quite 'bright' orange and has a blue interior with blue seats etc (looks ace). Already got a Panasonic CD player fitted and it's in really good condition (the car as a whole) though my uncle is checking out the engine etc and doing a checkover on Saturday. It's done just over 57,000 miles and pretty much everything is brand new - i.e a few month old tyres and usually gets serviced by a Jaguar garage up the road from me! They're wanting £1500 for this car, which I think is pretty reasonable but obviously I'll try & haggle. It's taxed until February 08!

What do you think on the price/value for this car?
    Last edited by English; 17-10-2007 at 09:29 PM.
    yes blud

Tokens
    Habbo
    smiddy1234

Latest Awards:

ouch. punto? mate...

Good choice of colour on the exterior, not too sure about blue interior but each to their own eh

That's a pretty good deal (for what you want), what's the MOT on it?

And of course, check the price of insurance first, cos i reckon that'll set you back another £800 or so.
    You french fried when you should have pizza'd. If you french fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time....

GREAT BANTER

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Smiddy View Post
    ouch. punto? mate...

Good choice of colour on the exterior, not too sure about blue interior but each to their own eh

That's a pretty good deal (for what you want), what's the MOT on it?

And of course, check the price of insurance first, cos i reckon that'll set you back another £800 or so.
    Mate I know you love Puntos, chavvy as & you live it Quite surprised you like the exterior colour, and it looks swish with blue interior Can't remember the MOT details, have forgotten but will ask!

I have £1500 saved up for a car and I have another £1000 saved up for insurance and in a month I'll have £1500 in total saved up for insurance.
    Many thanks!
    yes blud

Tokens

Latest Awards:

W reg isn't 01/02 surely? they had 51/02 etc then lol

but it sounds goooood. depending on the actual year. my brothers girlfriend nearly got a 51 reg punto for £1.7k with only minor problems with the body work, got snapped up too quick though.
    here is my facebook.
    here is my
    twitter.
    here is my
    tumblr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BpX View Post
    W reg isn't 01/02 surely? they had 51/02 etc then lol

but it sounds goooood. depending on the actual year. my brothers girlfriend nearly got a 51 reg punto for £1.7k with only minor problems with the body work, got snapped up too quick though.
    yh, W is 2000 i think.
    2992reps,

Tokens
    Habbo
    smiddy1234

Latest Awards:

indeed it is 2000, 51 was the first of the new regs and Y was the last of the previous 1's

Yeah craig, go on an insurance website and enter the reg plate, it usually gives you the insurance price.
    You french fried when you should have pizza'd. If you french fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time....

GREAT BANTER

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh right, 00 still pretty new! Here's some pictures:

Am gonna try and offer him £1400 once I get the all clear from my uncle & cousin on Saturday, so hopefully have it sometime next week! Anymore thoughts?
    yes blud

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looks fairly smart.. that shape/model is probably the best out of all the Puntos, including the new one.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looks gd, my mum had 2 of them, which were reli gd to drive - I had a shot, nd wanted it but she sold it

Try to get them down to £1200

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by eskibeat View Post
    Looks fairly smart.. that shape/model is probably the best out of all the Puntos, including the new one.
    oo no, the new fiat punto sport is well nice.

and english, it looks nice ;]
    2992reps,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast