HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: HabJuke

Tokens
    Habbo
    Honeyb12Driver

Default HabJuke

Hi guys,

Well just to let you know, that HabJuke is a new Fansite, it's a forum fansite for now but and I mean BUT, the development of the forum, we are going to go Radio as well, so just like here but slightly different I think, no good asking me about development, I am their new AGM of Staff, the Forum is owned by Jimmy, and is Co-owned by Jazz, Jobs are available, Management positions also, but we want dedicated staff to apply, if no attraction is on then it will go down the users. News, Graphics, Events, Comp and Fourm applications are open now! We hope you will enjoy the features we have at the moment, as we only just started out. Side note: HabJuke, would like to thank, HabFab's owner, Vernier in helping Jimmy with the Site.

Visit the Fourm: Click here

Please Register,

Thanks so much,

Honey,
    Jaxxy
    AGM [Staff]

---------- Post added 15-07-2012 at 05:58 PM ----------

Sorry the layout and banner are rubbish

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

When I'm back on my feet with Habbox, I will be redoing the layout and banner (I didnt make this one btw lol). So the layout is only temp!

btw before i get criticism about being inactive on habbox and having a job on another fansite, im currently inactive on habjuke aswell haha
    Last edited by Jazz; 15-07-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Intuitional

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyb12Driver View Post
    Sorry the layout and banner are rubbish
    Yes, yes they are. However best of luck! & I hope you improve your layout

Thanks to Kasabian for this lovely sig!