HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Default i really wanna help this girl

well ok from year 7 - year 10 i suddenly became really clostraphobic, mainly in busses and small classrooms but i never used to before and i used to get really anxious in class if there wasn't windows open or atleast a door open, & i'd never go on busses for a long journey because i really just didn't like being next to many people & i'd never eat before class neither cause it made me feel worse.

i didn't think anything of it till i was about 14 when i kept being put off school cause i didn't wanna go in n my mum made me see some doctor and she told me it was all in my head, always carry water with me and if i started feeling ill i'd just have to doodle on my work or keep myself distracted, so that helped n i'm kk now.

right so there's this girl in my history class & she's "in with the popular crew," although she's the nicest i'd still not have a chat with her. & recently she's been asking to get out of class when she actually comes as she feels ill. Everyone calls her anorexic and an attention seeker because she did the same as me, she hardly eats anymore & she's always feeling sick and shaky. She only ever asks out of class when we have history for a double period which is when i used to get really anxious cause i'd be in the same room for 2 hours. & when she goes out she takes back a bottle of water & complains it's too hot and asks for windows/doors open and she's like breathing really heavily. & in LCT her friends were complaining she makes excuses to not go into town or she gets someone to pick her up rather than get in the bus.

& it just reminds me of what used to happen to me & i think she's going through the same thing. but like obviously i can't ask her cause she's not someone i'd usually talk to. Her mums a pe teacher and she isn't exactly friendly so I don't think it's appropriate for me to go tell her, plus it's really none of my business.

but idk what to do, i know it's best to leave it but it's horrible :/
    thx if any1 bothers

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

try talking to her on msn or something.. confront her online cause there is more chance of her opening up.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree with Oli, try to talk to her online. If not go to another teacher, it doesn't necessarily have to be her mum. Even if you do go to her mum, she may seem horrible in school, that doesn't necessarily mean she is horrible at home!
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

urghhh i've got her msn, i just wouldn't know where to start. I'd feel awkward afterwards aswell if she rejected my advice Was gonna tell the nurse but it's really none of my business i just don't like people going through that.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just tell her your story. Force it upon her, just randomly start telling her it.

Yeah it risks you looking a ***, but there's a chance you may help someone.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

jus sort of say
    u remember when i got proper clostaphobic and i was like bla bla
    then see if she says same
    if shes like
    why u askin
    jus say seein if it brings bk memories
    or didnt u no where when u were little????

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by invincible View Post
    Just tell her your story. Force it upon her, just randomly start telling her it.

Yeah it risks you looking a ***, but there's a chance you may help someone.
    yeah she was really nice bout it when it happened to me and asked me if i was alright a few times.
    & i guess that's what i want, i don't mind looking like a **** if it helps her
    Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    jus sort of say
    u remember when i got proper clostaphobic and i was like bla bla
    then see if she says same
    if shes like
    why u askin
    jus say seein if it brings bk memories
    or didnt u no where when u were little????
    what......lol, i don't really wanna talk bout my own experience much because it's not just something i'd jump into about with someone i don't even talk to
    anyway i'll try it when she's online and if she doesn't want to talk bout it i'll leave it for a bit, then i'll try the nurse.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

yeah best to tell her on msn
    everythings easier said on msn

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Four View Post
    yeah best to tell her on msn
    everythings easier said on msn
    But not always taken seriously.

If you do it through msn there is more chance of her speaking to you beause of the lack of social confrontation. Just make sure that she isn't in a hyper mood and she'll take it well. As you have been through it you can suggest things to help her, if you want, when she goes out, ask to go to the toilet or something and go out and help her. Teachers can't exactly do anything for trying to help her can they?

I don't think you should have anything to be afraid of, if she takes your advice, you may end up being friends with her and have someone to share the problem with.

Hope I helped.
    VR|46

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Do you have any lessons where you sit next to her if you do start talking and then force it onto that subject and tell her about how you felt and how you delt with it even if she doesn't admit to having wot you had atleast she'll know how to treat it!! !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast