HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Exclamation Rap artists war!

Anyone else picked up on this war between Rap artists, it seems to be getting violenter. My main fear is for Eminems daughter Halie.
    I have got together a number of links showing you what is happening and giving you a clear view of the war between the Rap groups.

Eminem & 50 have a go at Ja Rule and Murder Inc.

This next link explains why Eminem had a go at Ja Rule: Ja Rule Takes it To Far getting Eminems daughter involved

Coar theres so many big names involved. Eminem (now i understand Toy Soldiers, i thought he was having a go at 50)

G unit
    Busta Ryhmes
    Slim Shady
    Topac (I thought he was dead)
    Feminem
    D12
    Dr.Dre
    Lil'Mo
    Ja Rule
    Murder Inc
    Snoop Dog
    Ashanti
    Incster Black Child
    Irv Gotti

I think Ja Rule took it to far talking about Eminems daughter. 'Em, you claim your mother's a crackhead/ And Kim's a known s***/ So what Haile's gonna be when she grows up?" Halie is the victim in all of this as she is getting involved as she raps in 'Halies Revenge' dissing Ja rule

What are your opinions guys on this. i think these guys have to relise they are setting an exmaple. Kids are gonna group wanting be involved and wanting to start fights with local gangs. It is promoting voilence!
    Mit - Looking for Green Pillows

Tokens

Yes I think Rap is getting violent too. And for the kids that follow the exemple of them, I think it is the parent's responsability to show if their child is mature and has an understanding of life more developped before listening to such kind of music.
    Your password isn't like butter so don't spread it. :eusa_shhh

Habbo name:Simonac55

If you ever need help, feel free to PM me or look at the FAQ

Check out theForum Rules before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakespear
    Lovers cannot see the petty follies that themselves commit

Tokens

Rap has changed, big time. You look back at the original stuff, it was all a man getting a crowd bumpin' by rhyming and using complex wordplay. You could always tell who the artist was, because the flow never changed in their songs. It was unique.

Now? Heh. Even Eminem's new album is terrible lyric wise. Rapping is becoming corporate and not the love for a ghetto style of music. They all sound the same and are either rapping about nothing important like air force one shoes, or they are making verbal stabs at anyone who will take offense to it.

I really cant stand the corporate trash rap that is out there. You talk about bands selling out, well it has spread to hip hop.

Paul Wall, Charmillionaire, MF Doom, Ginuwine, Choclair, hell even Kardinall Offishal. These guys are fun to listen to because they are underground raw rappers who just want to get their flow heard. They dont care how many times it'll be played on BET.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i agree. 'lose yourself' was one of the best rap songs ever because it wasn't dissing anyone, it was just eminem telling us his story. the lyrics were great and it was great song. I also liked So Solid Crew '21 seconds to go'. that was revolutionary as it was a band introducing themselves each member having 21 seconds.

toy soldiers is to stop this war but i think its fueling it.
    Mit - Looking for Green Pillows

Tokens

I honestly think Eminem should have been smart enough to realize that celebrity intervention really wasnt doing much to begin with. Sure, Mosh caused a Eminem anti-bush campaign, but where is Bush now?

If mosh didnt work, why put out Toy Soldiers? He cant get rid of Bush, the best he can do is pull a 1970's dramatic stance that will end up gettin' him dragged away by the feds while news crews tape it. No point.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh boy, I wanna see what happens

G-flow Guest

Tupac is dead man, shot in 97, supposdly by someone from death row records ( Dre, snoops and pacs old record company deal thingy lol)

i'm with dre and g-unit etc, as you said ja took it too far...

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by CjFlame
    I honestly think Eminem should have been smart enough to realize that celebrity intervention really wasnt doing much to begin with. Sure, Mosh caused a Eminem anti-bush campaign, but where is Bush now?

If mosh didnt work, why put out Toy Soldiers? He cant get rid of Bush, the best he can do is pull a 1970's dramatic stance that will end up gettin' him dragged away by the feds while news crews tape it. No point.
    What are you talking about? Mosh and Toy Soldiers have to completely different meanings, Mosh is talking about how the american government treats blacks and whites diffrent, whites are richer, blacks are poorer (in most cases, not everyone though) Thats what his point was, and also because he was lieing to his people, but, if you watch the music video, you see bin laden on the tv, then him falling over, this is putting across the message that bin laden was set up, as in, the government set him up...

Toy Soldiers however, is about how rap fights are going to far, and at the end, if you see the big painting, thats all the people who have been shot in gang fights, INCLUDING Tupac...
    ѕтσρ αиιмαℓ ¢яυєℓту

тєѕт му ραтιєи¢є.. gσ σи.. ι ∂αяє уσυ!

Tokens

Ok... I'm sure I saw this post somewhere else on the forum... why is it being posted twice? Same person too I think...

Think Safe, Act Safe, Be Safe, Stay Safe