HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Do you have a fear of flying?

Hmm, Do you have a fear of flying? Myself i hate flying, What about you?
    And if you dont like it, why dont you like it? I dont like it because once when I went on hoilday [a few weeks ago] The plane was taking off, and we were really close to the ground, and all of a sudden everything went silent and I couldnt hear the engines and we went down quite steeply, and getting locked in the plane's toilets wasnt fun either What about you?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like going on planes im always like i cant w8 wooooo lol Especially wen im on upper class on a virgin plane =]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love it. I'm always sitting by the window, wheesh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

heh when I went to australia, we randomly got upgraded, and it had an upstairs and first class was up there
    I didnt mind flying then, but now im scared :p propelly all of those "air crash investigation" programs I watch :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I absouletly hate flying. I flew twice in the worst month for flying ever. There were about 5 plane crashes and I only found out when I was on holiday meaning I was worried about the flight home.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Angel-Light

Latest Awards:

I don't mind flying, that's even after being in an emergency landing :rolleyes: Fun day that was. Plane started at Luton, Gatwick, Glasgow, Gatwick, Orlando. Delayed for 18 hours wooo and coupons for £10

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't mind flying it's just we fly with Jet2 and they have no TVs so i get bored. We have had to make emergences stops at mancherster before though. Also after watching lost on channel 4 that won't help me. :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :soph
    heh when I went to Australia, we randomly got upgraded, and it had an upstairs and first class was up there
    I didn't mind flying then, but now I'm scared :p properly all of those "air crash investigation" programs I watch :rolleyes:
    Because the flights are so long they add loads of features, also sometimes if someone has canceled then they might have spaces so they randomly pick people
    Anyway, i love flying but when i came back from Turkey there was about 3 or 4 plane crashes so i was a bit worried but apart from that nope.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i love it,
    even tho we were at 32,000ft or summink and we hit turbulence we went down to summink like 28,000ft we went like this:
    \\\\\\\\\\\\___/

was well sketchy cuz all tvs and lights went out and i was walking down the gangway andi fell over
    MFC Results
    Home Vs Blackburn: 1-2 (Downing)
    Away Vs Wigan: 0-1
    Away Vs Fulham: 2-1 (Mido and Cattermole)
    Home Vs Newcastle: 2-2 (Mido and Arca)

Next match
    Home vs Northampton

Her face just makes my day

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Biro-Fang

....was well sketchy CZ all tvs and lights went out and i was walking down the gangway and i fell over
    Lol, i like it when you at the back or front (front is better) as you get your drinks first

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast