HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Default THE MAN DESERVES AN OSCAR, best actor 2006

The Pete I've been watching throughout this show has been sweet, caring, inoffensive. He's had no interest in winning, only raising tourette awareness. We baffled our heads over his behaviour with the women in the house and decided he just likes cuddles, that's Pete, it's because of the hard life he's had. What a lovely, lovely man! AAAAAAAW.
    But in the last week a completely different Pete has emerged, we've had the 'I had a vision where my friend came down from heaven and told me I was going to win BB, if I don't win, I won't believe there's a heaven any more' (what a load of rubbish) Last night we got the reaction to Aisleyne's speech, he's devastated because she didn't gush out all his wonderful, sweet, endearing qualities (now nobody will vote for him, so he thinks).
    He was so upset by it, he ended up in the garden asking God to vote for him.
    Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but the Pete of the last 13 weeks whose barely said a word throughout the whole show and has spent most of it drumming our ears senseless, and wasn't interested at all in winning Big Brother, would have hated being 'bigged up' publicly and would have been squirming with embarassment.

I apologise to Pete fans in advance for this but I think Pete has played the craftiest game of the lot and we fell for it hook, line and sinker. Personally I am amazed at myself for being taken in all these weeks. I told myself the newspapers were making it all up. Seems like it was all true. In my opinion, he has ruined his chances of winning all by himself.

Tokens

I agree a little bit, and I'm hoping I wont get attacked for saying this but I think its a bit sneaky of him saying "I won't believe in heaven if I don't win" I don't see why he would use a friend dying as a way of winning if he is being sneaky seems like emotional blackmail, Just my opinion though.
    Last edited by Lindzi; 17-08-2006 at 01:55 PM.

Tokens

Grace & I hope he loses.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree, Jennie ftw.

Tokens

Jennie? JENNIE? Grace will win.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post
    You really arn't funny..
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/14ed78732f.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/9a712ba71c.png[/IMG]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post
    well atleast she'll finish 6th if anything, better than finishing like 12th. cough, horseface.
    Last edited by ross; 17-08-2006 at 02:16 PM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Alterate View Post
    You really arn't funny..
    Who said I wanted to be funny?

&@Ross, who are you to call anyone a horseface? Look at the 3rd picture in your signature, ugly toad.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Handbags, ladies, please.

I've been against Pete from the beginning, I'm glad some people are coming around to seeing how he is. He's a singer in a band - singers are also known as "frontmen", so he clearly never has been a shy little cuddle-kid. Also, the way he moves from one woman to the next in the house shows him up as not being so caring and genuine as people say he is.

Glyn to win.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nope i disagree. Pete Ftw.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast