HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: brakes

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default brakes

my brakes don't feel right, i have to practically jam my foot to the floor to stop and it's really starting to bother me because today i was on the highway and buddy in front of me jams on the brakes and i was going like 80 so i jamed my foot to the floor and the petal started to shake so i pumped the brakes. i use to have to pump the brakes in the bmw because they would get so hot that they would get soft. anyway, now my brake light is on, and my traction light was on before, but it's gone off..

the car is a 2003 with 68k on it and the other 2003 we have (same car) has 138k and it never needed any brake repair at all? but then again, my car is used so the person who had it before could have been on the brakes all the time..

anyone else ever had this brake problem..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

can't say i have but it doesnt sound right to me. i'd go to a garage & get them checked. might cost but its cheaper than what a life is worth...
    Next match: Ipswich (H) Sunday 4th November, 12.45pm.
    ta very much; esurient
    myspace

Tokens

Latest Awards:

SexUaL HarAsMent PanDaA...

On topic: I'de see a mechanic and get it checked.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

maybe your brake fluid is going or/and your brake disks are wearing out. hope this helps

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i want an honnest opinion, and if i take it to honda they'll tell me i need new discs, rotors, pads, shoes, drums and it'll be $2000 to fix it and no sorry, thats not covered under warranty.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by gypsy View Post
    i want an honnest opinion, and if i take it to honda they'll tell me i need new discs, rotors, pads, shoes, drums and it'll be $2000 to fix it and no sorry, thats not covered under warranty.
    Would you either crash into the back of a car or pay to have a safer car? That is the question.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Would you either crash into the back of a car or pay to have a safer car? That is the question.
    it could be worse than that lol maybe a tree , off a cliff I'd get it checked out your safety is more important.
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

My dad said you should get to see if the brake discs are worn but it is probably the brake pads have worn out and need replacing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Go to a local garage and get them to check your car over

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I took it to Honda this morning and it was just what I expected..
    It needs
    • pads
    • shoes
    • discs
    • rotors
    • drums
    • LUG NUTS?!
    • brake fluid
    • and a general tune-up

the quote was for $2478 including labor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast