Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Default 2 Children found dead in a car.

Two children have been found dead in a parked car in the outskirts of Glasgow.

The bodies of the two-year-old and six-year-old were found in the car in Lennoxtown, police said.
    Strathclyde Police said they were treating the deaths as suspicious.
    They are understood to be following a "definite line of inquiry".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...st/7382496.stm

REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the language filter.
    Last edited by jesus; 05-05-2008 at 11:17 AM.

- FFXR2
    - If you leave me rep, please leave your name.

no suprise
    ******* scottish

Tokens

I KNEW DEZE PPL IRL ND I AM SO UPSET DAT DEY AV BEEN MURDAD I MIS DEM SO MUCH!11111111 :eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall :eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap
    IF DERE WUZ SUMFIN I KUD DO 2 STOP DEM BEIN SKOTISH I WUD DO IT BUT ITZ 2 L8 2 APOLIJIZE 2 L8

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts.
    Last edited by jesus; 05-05-2008 at 11:17 AM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by neat View Post
    I KNEW DEZE PPL IRL ND I AM SO UPSET DAT DEY AV BEEN MURDAD I MIS DEM SO MUCH!11111111 :eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall :eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap
    IF DERE WUZ SUMFIN I KUD DO 2 STOP DEM BEIN SKOTISH I WUD DO IT BUT ITZ 2 L8 2 APOLIJIZE 2 L8
    Sorry what? I don't understand this language you appear to be speaking!

That news article is horrible...I really don't get what makes people do this :eusa_wall

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by neat View Post

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts.
    Shutup you immature child and stop being so god damn arrogant! RIP to the kids, they didn't deserve that:eusa_wall

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yet another tragedy
    It's the quality of your posts that count, not the quantity!

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them.