Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

2004 Fiesta FireFly. Plans are pretty standard, Zetec S it, 30mm on Zetec S alloys, colourcode, possibly facelift it. I'm not one for 'pimping' subtle and standard all the way.

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Accidental double post merged .
    Cheers --ss-- -GTA-Andy
    Last edited by GTA-Andy; 27-05-2008 at 06:17 PM.

"This is Ford country and on a quiet day you can hear the Vauxhalls rusting."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Colour-code and lower 30mm, get clear side repeaters and that will be a tidy example.

Tokens

What I was thinking, cheers, forgot to add de-tango too, might do that this weekend actually, only takes 20mins with a knife and hairdryer

Tokens

Latest Awards:

BODY COLOR MOULDINGS.

they are one of my BIGGEST turn-offs (no offence), they just get faded and if you get any wax on them it's a ***** to get off! Not so bad on a dark color car, but on a white or silver car, YUCK.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Does anyone read the post? Gonna jam a Ford ZS kit on it and colour code it. Which kinda wipes all over the above post.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GTA-Andy View Post
    Does anyone read the post? Gonna jam a Ford ZS kit on it and colour code it. Which kinda wipes all over the above post.
    I have no idea what a ZS kit entails?
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

ZS is stated in my first post as being Zetec S, a quick google for Fiesta Zetec S would bring up something similar to this.

Tokens

That will look cracking with the ZS bodykit. I say you fit front and rear lights from the '06 facelift model, shove on a nice set of larger alloys and some nice ST side stripes

Tokens

Yeah, was thinking either the 16" off a ZS which might be a little small, ST alloys, or some Cossie RS 7's. Either way I'm sticking to genuine parts. They'll probably be soft edges though becuase the Diamond cuts are rare. Either way they really suit a MK6.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

An ST replica wouldn't be bad but unfortunately they didn't come in that colour!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast