HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Knuckles

Tokens

Default Knuckles

yo does anyone here play knuckles ? the game where you play with coins, keys etc ? well anyway i was bored with so other mates in french so we played it corr you shoulda been there. i let me mate kiers (kieran) have infinite shots with my other mates key and he was sliding them on the table at my knuckles cause ANOTHER mate was doing it so i challenged him to see who could bleed the most etc so obviously we did it for 40 minutes out of 50 minutes (last ten got exited lol) and i won but i promised to 2 of my girlfrends (friends that r girls) that i wouldnt do it any more which is Sad :max_sad: but that is ok with me but all i care about is i won and im the best woot im leet!!11!111!!one11!!11space lol jks but it was funny at the time we were lyk ARRRRGGGHHHHH wen we got hit with it but my knuckles are still bleding

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha i play it but i bleed easy

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by lvt3046
    Haha i play it but i bleed easy
    kool thats kool u play top half knuckles or bottom i play both

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The boys in my class play :S How do you play it lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is under education lol! I play it sometimes, im too much of a woos though! I automatically move my hanf out the move, its instinctive.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yea i always play it i go home with cracked knuckles though
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.