HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Gaddafi's Son Killed

A Nato air strike in the Libyan capital, Tripoli, has killed the son of the Libyan leader, Colonel Gaddafi, a government spokesman has said.

Colonel Gaddafi himself was in the large residential villa which was hit by the strike, the spokesman added, but he was unharmed.

His son Saif al-Arab was killed, as well as three of his grandsons.

Journalists say the building was extensively damaged and one unexploded bomb remains at the site.

Government spokesman Moussa Ibrahim said the villa was attacked "with full power."

"The attack resulted in the martyrdom of brother Saif al-Arab Gaddafi, 29 years old, and three of the leader's grandchildren," he said.

"The leader with his wife was there in the house with other friends and relatives, the leader himself is in good health, he wasn't harmed."

"This was a direct operation to assassinate the leader of this country," the spokesman added.

Saif al-Arab was the youngest of Muammar Gaddafi six sons.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13251570

I'm sorry but how in the hell does 1973 cover this?
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wasnt one of his sons also killed a few weeks ago?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm, interesting. It's one of those moments where you question whether or not this is good :/ I'm confused by this whole operation, last time I checked we were there just to shoot at civilians and proclaim we're helping, rather than actually shoot the Gaddafi stronghold. I still think the operation is ridiculous.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Not long now until our men and women are made to die for the sake of oil contracts! ... meanwhile in not-as-oil-rich Syria/Bahrain. While i'm glad he's gone, we are the aggressors here and we are in the wrong. I and others (the wise Ron Paul for one) warned that this would result in a mission creep and I hate to gloat, but i've been proven spot on.

How are we affording all this? why are Bahrainians, Syrians and Saudi Arabians worth less than Libyans?
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 30-04-2011 at 11:54 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Whilst it is indeed a tragic thing that people die, unfortunately UN resolution 1973 does actually cover this, albeit twisted in an every so slightly way.

What I mean by this is that resolution 1973 states that the use of force is permitted for the PROTECTION OF CIVILIANS. Gadaffi's house is obviously a target and thus allowed to be bombed under resolution 1973 because it could technically be deemed as a "command hub" which is used to order his troops against civilians.

I don't like to see anyone die but I believe it is justified and is another step along the road to freedom and democracy for Libya.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jam666 View Post
    Whilst it is indeed a tragic thing that people die, unfortunately UN resolution 1973 does actually cover this, albeit twisted in an every so slightly way.

What I mean by this is that resolution 1973 states that the use of force is permitted for the PROTECTION OF CIVILIANS. Gadaffi's house is obviously a target and thus allowed to be bombed under resolution 1973 because it could technically be deemed as a "command hub" which is used to order his troops against civilians.

I don't like to see anyone die but I believe it is justified and is another step along the road to freedom and democracy for Libya.
    Why did freedom and democracy not matter a few years ago when Libya was an allie? why do freedom and democracy not matter in U.S. supported Saudi Arabia and Bahrain? why does democracy only matter when its concerning a nation which stands up to us? (Iran, North Korea).

I'm sorry but anyone who swallows the freedom and democracy rubbish, well afterall thats happened over the last decade.. its just sad.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hate Blair just as much if not more than the average person on the street and it is quite frankly unforgiveable that he once rubbed shoulders with gadaffi ( he and brown should be tried for treason for crimes against this country (largely down to the signing of the lisbon treaty / adoption of EU policy and the failed referendum they promised but thats a story for another day). (this is ment as a joke and is no way shape or form ment to be taken seriously )

The bottom line comes down to party political entitys only thinking of themselves and not the people of our own country nor the people of other countries who suffer under these dictators.
    Last edited by jam666; 01-05-2011 at 12:22 AM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jam666 View Post
    I hate Blair just as much if not more than the average person on the street and it is quite frankly unforgiveable that he once rubbed shoulders with gadaffi ( he and brown should be tried for treason for crimes against this country (largely down to the signing of the lisbon treaty / adoption of EU policy and the failed referendum they promised but thats a story for another day). (this is ment as a joke and is no way shape or form ment to be taken seriously )

The bottom line comes down to party political entitys only thinking of themselves and not the people of our own country nor the people of other countries who suffer under these dictators.
    Indeed and thats why we should vote them out, starting with May 6th.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Indeed and thats why we should vote them out, starting with May 6th.
    Heh, don't worry! :p, ll be voting for 1 Conservative councillor and 1 UKIP, Con for mayor with no other preferences (since rest of the candidates are lib, lab and inde lab.) and Im sorry Mr Farage but ill be voting No to AV .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Maybe now, Gaddafi can acknowledge how it feels to lose a life close to him, like he has been doing, constantly for a long time. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever.