HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb Trophies/Thread for completing Habbox's Official Maze

As an added incentive for completing the Impossible Maze do you, the Habbox community, think it would be a good idea to include a thread showing winners of the maze (just members of this forum, or everyone?) and or trophies for members who are able to complete the maze?

This would be an easy addition to the site and potentially a nice incentive for new/old users to attempt the maze. Since the maze is quite hard anyway I doubt there would be many winners short-term but maybe more if this was done.

So far only Jordan (Jordesh) from this forum has been able to complete it, the maze itself has had 44 known winners, to which there is likely to be a few more.

Wins could be tracked by posting a screenshot in the winners room on the thread in the forum ..

Thanks for reading,

Please let me know if this is a stupid idea!
    It could be even used for a big Habbox event!

Zak

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fifty-Six

Latest Awards:

Think that'd be cool to get some recognition if you win. I'd like it.
    Image credit: sd94.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why not have an impossible maze award? That would be more deserving than just liking the Habbox Facebook page?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This could be quite a good idea. I got stuck on the room where you have to get the HC to the other side roarrrrrrr. It would be a good idea to regularly change something in the winners room though... just so people don't go editing screenshots!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    This could be quite a good idea. I got stuck on the room where you have to get the HC to the other side roarrrrrrr. It would be a good idea to regularly change something in the winners room though... just so people don't go editing screenshots!
    Lol I read that and thought 'why did the hc cross the road' 'to get to the other side'

I think that'd be a good idea so long as Habbox isn't funding it (although I don't mind sam's idea of an award, that's free ). I know you say there aren't many known winners but perhaps there would be more known winners if there was an incentive and we can't really afford long-term projects like this when we already have competitions, events and big events to fund.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Me and @Aaron; are attempting to do this maze. We're stuck.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fifty-Six

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Me and @Aaron; are attempting to do this maze. We're stuck.
    What room? I'm stuck in 30%
    Image credit: sd94.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty-Six View Post
    You aren't now .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

An award sounds good. Will be relatively exclusive and eliminates the need for a (stickied) thread clogging up the forum as all winners will be visible on the awards page. get working graphics team xx

Tokens
    Habbo
    Varnius

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty-Six View Post
    Was in 25%, got stuck and left.. lost my patience haha! Good luck to @Samanfa though!
    Search Varnius for Habbo's Official Trading Room.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast