HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Dragga

Latest Awards:

Default Just got my Drivers' License !

Just got my drivers license and I'm so nervous about driving lol. Past two years I've been doing some driving in the back roads when going fishing and that but still really nervous. My main thing is about knowing how close to the middle line because I dont wana hit another car lol. Any tips?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think spacial awareness comes naturally when learning to drive so I wouldn't worry about the drifting thing, just make sure you understand how to approach and take different junctions etc, understanding where to position yourself when approaching things is paramount to learning to drive quickly

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

It takes practice. in Ontario ( Canada) u have G1 G2 and G ( g1 is the learners ) I have my G2 so i can drive alone . It was scary my first time because I tried my hardest to keep the wheel super straight so I wouldn't move left or right . A tip would be stay more to the right ( the white line ) and not the center, because I know some cars like to stay close to that line. If I have any more tips ill post in here for u

Or if you have questions just pm me

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My fiancée got told some wonderful information about the central line in a road: "You can drive as close as you want to it, just don't drive over it" - Makes sense I suppose. You shouldn't hit another car as long as you're on your side.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Congratulations on getting your license.

Not sure about driving in Canada but just take it slow and you should be fine. Have some confidence in your ability! You passed didn't you!?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dragga

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Futz View Post
    I think spacial awareness comes naturally when learning to drive so I wouldn't worry about the drifting thing, just make sure you understand how to approach and take different junctions etc, understanding where to position yourself when approaching things is paramount to learning to drive quickly
    Yeah went driving around the mountains (well more like hills pplz from British Columbia would say) and I did pretty good not many cars there so It was all good.

Quote Originally Posted by !x!dude!x!2 View Post
    It takes practice. in Ontario ( Canada) u have G1 G2 and G ( g1 is the learners ) I have my G2 so i can drive alone . It was scary my first time because I tried my hardest to keep the wheel super straight so I wouldn't move left or right . A tip would be stay more to the right ( the white line ) and not the center, because I know some cars like to stay close to that line. If I have any more tips ill post in here for u

Or if you have questions just pm me
    Yeah Nick when u had to go to get your g1 what did u have to write/do to get yours? Also read the reply to Zaks post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    My fiancée got told some wonderful information about the central line in a road: "You can drive as close as you want to it, just don't drive over it" - Makes sense I suppose. You shouldn't hit another car as long as you're on your side.
    Yeah I would love for that to be the truth to driving but here in Nova Scotia we got crazy mofos driving around who dont care so you really gotta watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Congratulations on getting your license.

Not sure about driving in Canada but just take it slow and you should be fine. Have some confidence in your ability! You passed didn't you!?
    Thanks man, and yes I think I should just take it slow. I know I pissed off quite a few people driving like I was 80 YO, going 40km in a 80km zone lol! Also to get our Learners Permit which is the lowest one (you must have only one person with you and they must have their fulls) we only had to do two multiple choice tests; one which was on road signs which was extremely stupid and other one on basic rules of the road. Both where 20/20 and you needed at least 16/20 to pass. Nothing which actually tells you about these "simple things" my mother keeps telling me....

Anyways Ill just drive around with my dad more, cuz hes more lax about it and isn't screaming in my ear and shouting "ooo my god omg omg omg omfg!!! dont hit that car!"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

no point worrying about it, u will drive urself insane if u overthink the little details like the white line. just work it out when u r on the road. its rly not that scary and should be fun

Tokens
    Habbo
    RoyalPacific

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Just got my drivers license and I'm so nervous about driving lol. Past two years I've been doing some driving in the back roads when going fishing and that but still really nervous. My main thing is about knowing how close to the middle line because I dont wana hit another car lol. Any tips?
    Well done, I got mine 2 days ago! I am now driving to college and it's going fine, although, a donkey pulled out in front of me which made me nervous. Where I am in the UK, I can do the driving pass plus and the council will give me a lot of money towards it, you go on motorways as well.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Thanks man, and yes I think I should just take it slow. I know I pissed off quite a few people driving like I was 80 YO, going 40km in a 80km zone lol! Also to get our Learners Permit which is the lowest one (you must have only one person with you and they must have their fulls) we only had to do two multiple choice tests; one which was on road signs which was extremely stupid and other one on basic rules of the road. Both where 20/20 and you needed at least 16/20 to pass. Nothing which actually tells you about these "simple things" my mother keeps telling me....

Anyways Ill just drive around with my dad more, cuz hes more lax about it and isn't screaming in my ear and shouting "ooo my god omg omg omg omfg!!! dont hit that car!"
    Haha to be fair I get annoyed with people who drive the speed limit so Look on the brightside though at least you didn't have my dad when you were learning to drive.. He punched me in the face once whilst I was learning because I stopped too late and touched the hedge. Apparently I was doing it "embarrass him" :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Moniquee.

Latest Awards:

Congratulations. I suggest that you just take things slowly, maybe if you aren't confident enough yet driving on the major roads, get your parents in the car
    'Every person from your past lives as a shadow in your mind. Good or bad, they all helped you write the story of your life, and shape the person you are today.'
    -Dan Zantamata.

Interested in joining the Asian - Pacific DJ team? Click here for more info!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast