HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Could you be with a waster?

I don't mean someone who like is in uni or finished uni and not working
    I mean people who dont a-levels / do nothing all day other than sit around. would it annoy you? in the future if youre successful would you let them still sit around doing nothing and be with them???

just thought cause was watching benefit streets and guy dropped out college and just sat at home all day watching tv, drinking and thats it!!

thought?!?!?!!?!?!

what level of waster would you tollerate
    Last edited by sex; 25-06-2014 at 10:20 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Depends how hot they are
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

no cause am gonna be the waster

but nah don't think ive been attracted to someone who doesn't have the desire to learn or work for a living. don't think i ever will be and it would affect my relationship if they ended up that way.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sounds like my kind of living

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think I could be with someone that wasn't in education/work. Far too one sided.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

I'd get too pissed off if I was with a waster who wanted to do nothing with their life. I have dreams and aspirations and I wouldn't want them to hold me back!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Depends how hot they are
    tbf im actually gonna say this.
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    I'd get too pissed off if I was with a waster who wanted to do nothing with their life. I have dreams and aspirations and I wouldn't want them to hold me back!
    dw babe ur dreams are my dreams

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I couldn't be with someone with no aspirations, no goals or ambitions, no thoughts of what the future might hold. I understand putting life on hold, being 'in between jobs', etc. but not taking the piss and living off jsa or something and not even bothering to try to move forward and find something worthwhile to put their time into, sitting watching daytime tv when they could be doing something actually productive.

As much as I'd prefer an equal relationship where each party contributes the same, I don't think I'd really mind being the main breadwinner so long as my partner was still being productive and useful with their time and was happy doing whatever they chose 2 do.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

probably not. i find it so exciting to hear about peoples aspirations and to hear my other half talk about that would make me fall even more in love with them, hearing about their plans in life or when they do get what they want in life hearing them talk about it!! it's such a lovely thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast