HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Default Ever met someone from habbo irl?

I don't know if this already been done or anything but owell I'm putting it here anyway

so ive kind of met 3 people from habbo irl. the first one was my first friend on habbo who I met years ago now we never planned to meet but it turned out we was going to alton towers at the same time so arrganged to meet up. it didn't go very well we would of been about 15 and was too scared to go up to each other so was just waved then we walked off.

The 2nd was again not planned me and mum was going to blackpool where he is lives and we both was going to
    blackpool pleasure beach so we arranged to meet. this one went a little bit better we went on the big one together (I had abit of a crush on him so was guttard he was here with his girlfriend)

The 3rd is more recent and was more planned and I know you shouldn't be I met her on my own we hadn't even
    known each other that long but we got on really well. she lived about 2 hours away from me but she got the train
    down to meet up. That was the 1st time. the second time we both met in the middle and went to leeds. a week
    later it was Halloween and we booked a trip to alton towers for the weekend. was amazing tbh. then it was her
    birthday and I went to hers and we went out for the night (ive never been drunk before so made it pretty
    interesting) and now she hates me so that didn't last long

So have you ever met someone irl from the habbo world?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah I met @lawrawrrr; in London nearly 3 years ago now which was great, and randomly bumped into @:Cerys; at Leeds train station in November 2015!

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

my friend liked a guy on habbo so he got a bus down to us to meet her but it ended up with us getting together lmfao (was a couple weeks in my early teens)
    met 6 from habbox, date and live with one.

i like meeting people from online!!

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

a few now. there are some habbos that go to my uni so maybe when I finally meet them all we can start a habbo society.

there are some people from here that id like to meet

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Yess I've met 3, soon to be hopefully more!!!

The first guy I ever met from Habbo (much like your story ngl) we we're both in Blackpool at the same time so we met up in Pleasure Beach, was a really good day tbh! We met up again a few weeks later in Blackpool again lost contact now tho

Second person I met was @Elegance; I think we've met like twice? Or 3 times idk. She beats me up tho so never again :/

And then I met this weirdo in Leeds Station by accident, worst memory ever

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes!

the first person i ever met from habbo was lerdulo and we went to see marina & the diamonds together and then after that we just kept booking to go to loads of different concerts together and now i've met her uncountable times and i'll be seeing her again next month!

then the second was snotted/onirela and we went to go see pierce the veil together back when we were super emo.

then finally i met cerys twice when she came to manchester to see her boyfriend and i met him and his friends and we also met eachother at a gaming convention and i beat her up |-)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes, never again.

joke, but there are actually a bunch of habbox people i'd like to meet one day, maybe one day who knows.
    magik*magik

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Have met quite a few now, although some of them have become amazing friends so I don't really see them as Habbos anymore I just see them as my friends.

I have met the following irl:

Several times
    Several times
    Several times
    Several times
    Several times
    A few times
    A couple of times
    A couple of times
    A couple of times

Also saw MattG, Kimmy and Rhys at Blackpool Zoo but they walked past me and I didn't have the courage to say hi! and once saw Amber working in a Primark near me!

I think that's it! If I've forgotten anyone then sorry!!! I would love to meet more people in the future!
    Last edited by Martin; 22-01-2016 at 06:29 PM.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Nah never.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy View Post
    Nah never.
    because a site that requires its users to be at least 13 is too old for u

Nope, never met anyone. Saw efq (is he Samm on the forum now?) in the vet I go to but I literally ran outside the practice until he was seen by the vet (I pretended I'd forgotten something in the car) before he saw me lmfao so I would guess I'm not planning to meet anyone anytime soon.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast