HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb Summer Photograph Competition - Ends 11 July

June 21st was the beginning of summer, so I felt like it would be appropriate to talk about my adventures planned for the summer. Instead of going into detail, I thought I would show you a photo of something I've done so far..

I am very outdoorsy and I love to be out on the trails. I enjoy camping and riding on the ATVs. This is just one of the many things I've done so far this summer.

For this competition, I'd like to see what YOU have done so far this summer (a previous summer is fine too). The photograph does not have to be of you, It can be of a place, etc. After the week is done, I will randomly select someone who has posted.

Prize: Photography forum icon: & 50 forum tokens

Note: I'll be running the competition again next month so you can update us with your summer adventures, and have another chance of winning that awesome icon!

Last edited by YellowBelli; 04-07-2018 at 05:53 AM.
    Like Cadigyna, Ozad Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This competition is open!
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

https://imgur.com/w0mxX01

I am outdoorsy myself and I do the great honor of completing bucket list tasks every year. This is a picture represents one of the many successes I have done this summer and that is go up hills, do hiking and enjoy the sun and taking a relaxing break before I continue my quests

(sorry the image is not showing and just the link I have no idea how to upload on here where the link actually shows the picture!)
    Last edited by Cadigyna; 04-07-2018 at 10:51 AM.
    Like YellowBelli Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

This isn't super interesting but I went to a green/common near me with a friend and we sat by this really peaceful lake (there were ducklings too!!) drinking good beer for the ENTIRE afternoon

it was v peaceful

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Our morning at the beach last week :-) Running after a child on stones is very hard !! Had a lovely time though
    Like Cadigyna, Ozad Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Last edited by TinyFroggy; 08-07-2018 at 06:57 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

This past week i took a vacation and I got to see Shawn Mendes in concert at Summefest with my friend It has definitely been a great summer so far!
    Like YellowBelli, Ozad Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Having this view a 5 minute walk away from my place of work, often found here eating/walking the dog on my break.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Let’s see if this works... this was from January when we had our summer as it’s currently winter down here!

Link just in case insta doesn’t work: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdRbcBDDUiC/

A post shared by on

Last edited by Sloths; 11-07-2018 at 03:15 AM.