HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: True Romance

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default True Romance

True Romance was an awesome movie, I loved it. It was written by Quentin Tarantino so come on what's not to love? It was great cause it had everything, a bit of action and for those who like romance in their movies it had that too. Has anyone else seen this movie?
    If you haven't I reccomend watching it.

Tokens

yeh, that movie rocked. and if ur gonna buy it, buy the directors cut. the scene with patricia arquette and james gandolfini is extended!!

Tokens

I love movies about *cough*women of ill repute*cough*... the censor blocks the word I would've said.

But yah... very good movie. Tarintino sold this script to pay for "Resavoir Dogs". And I'm under contract to not ever say a bad thing about a movie with Christopher Walken in it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dude you didnt like Reservoir Dogs?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by :dallsgreen
    Dude you didnt like Reservoir Dogs?

Who said anything about not liking "Resavoir Dogs"? That movie was awesome.

I was just saying that Tarantino got the money to make RD from selling his script of "True Romance". The director of "True Romance" changed a lot of what Tarantino wrote (the ending mostly) though and Tarantino wasn't happy with the end result.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

And I'm under contract to not ever say a bad thing about a movie with Christopher Walken in it.[/QUOTE]

It kinda sounded like you didn't like reservoir dogs. It sounded like you were being forced to say it was good, cause of the whole contract thing you got goin on.

Tokens

the speech between him and dennis hopper is one of the best moments ever in cinema. Tarantino earned some other money aswell after selling another script (not sure if it was b4 or after reservoir dogs) for a film which was later re-written and directed by oliver stone. NATURAL BORN KILLERS. <-- loved that film...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Never saw that movie, but I hear it's great.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Forest-Law
    the speech between him and dennis hopper is one of the best moments ever in cinema. Tarantino earned some other money aswell after selling another script (not sure if it was b4 or after reservoir dogs) for a film which was later re-written and directed by oliver stone. NATURAL BORN KILLERS. <-- loved that film...

I'm thinking it was before... none the less... another good movie.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is off topic but ever read/watched Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast