Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Thread: The Ring

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thumbs up The Ring

I watched it last night at a sleepover for the first time, I thought it was good, but didn't really find it very scary. Everyone says that the ring is supposed to be scary and everything, but I just thought it was quite good AND someone rung me in the middle of the night, so I told them I was in the middle of watching the ring and I was thinking they were gonna say "7 days" lol so they kept ringing me back, witholding there number saying 7 days :eusa_shif

lol i think the ring is only good bcoz of it's catchphrase
    You Have 7 Days To Live
    Permanently Banned From Runescape - July/August 2006
    Achieved - 99 Magic, 99 Defense, 99 Woodcut, 99 fletch.
    Didn't achieve - 99 Attack, 99 Strength, 126 Combat.

Trading Vanguard Plats/Golds for RS/Habbo Cash/Rares.
    PM Me

The farthest region of your MINIMIZED brain
    Tokens

Talking

Lol i loved the movie the only thing that kinda sorta scared me was in the end when the girl came outta the t.v. damn she was ugly :eusa_ange
    :arrow: MR COKE AND HABBO GAMING EXPERT :eusa_danc

My friends and i were watching the Ring, and then when the movie ended one of my friends secretly went to the washroom and called our house number from her cell and when i picked up she said u have seven days to live in that creepy voice.and i thought it was for real i was so freaked out!! one of my friends almost fainted.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by F1L73R
    Lol i loved the movie the only thing that kinda sorta scared me was in the end when the girl came outta the t.v. damn she was ugly :eusa_ange
    Ewwwwww Her feet!

Talking

that movie was awsome i didnt think it was scary either that it was pretty kool
    :eusa_hand Your Pass Isnt Cheese So Dont Put It On Nachos And Let People Have It :eusa_hand

Tokens

Default the ring

i thought the ring was great. and i thought it was quite scary to. and yes, she is ugly!
    :arrow: TopBuz strikes again! :cool_blue