HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Exactly^

If in the future, England decided to declare war against a country linked or related to the EU, the states would decide whether to settle this situation. If we were to be left an independant country, we'd have both a war commencing and political chit chat whether to prevent us from attacking.

Its up to the council to decide if they should engage or not and seeing that England does alot to fund the EU, I very much doubt all th EU states would avenge us due to various reasons.
    Ofcourse the EU wasn't formed to make a strong military force, we know what it was formed for. Obviously we would still have allies whether or not we did have a war, like I said, our trade is highly demanded for, the UK is used to house millions of foreign families, turning agaisnt us would make the matter worse.

Tokens

I dnt really no wt eu is lmao x

Concentric - Super Mod
    Please don't bother posting in a debate if you have no idea what the subject is. Simply posting that you have no idea what anyone's talking about is not constructive.
    :angel1: AlL I WaNt FoR ChRiStMaS iS yOu - BaBy! :angel1:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The winner of this debate is Mit Click Here to see the post that made him win this debate!

Most people who posted in this thread thought that the UK (United Kingdom) should remain in the EU (European Union) because it provides travell around Europe, protection (Security), Trade and and just an alround better Economy. However people have posted reasons why we Should leave the EU, some reasons are the threat to our sovereignty, our democracy and our centuries-old tradition of self-government (Thanks Klocks )

Many people in the Thread are concerned about British citizens. Therefore Mit is the winner of this Thread.
    He gave both sides to the Debates. (Didnt make rubbish/Pointless Posts), he also gave a solution saying that if we left the EU we could just join the European trade and benifit from this.
    He too came to the conclusion that the United Kingdom SHOULD stay in the European Union.
    That makes him the debates Winner. Well done
    [CENTER]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123