HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol, I listen to alot more rappers than Eminem that can Rhyme for life. For example, Blackstar - Mos Def and Talib Kwali.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by NekkLe
    Lol, I listen to alot more rappers than Eminem that can Rhyme for life. For example, Blackstar - Mos Def and Talib Kwali.
    Mos Def, Talib Kweli, and Common are amazing. Eminem can rhyme, don't get me wrong. It seems as if these days he's more concerned with things other than hip-hop. Underground isn't always better, either. Like mainstream rap, underground rap can be terrible, too. There should only be two categories when judging music: Good and Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious
    You think I'm ****y, huh?
    I meant to write in cocky.
    Last edited by Notorious; 18-01-2006 at 08:39 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious
    Mos Def, Talib Kweli, and Common are amazing. Eminem can rhyme, don't get me wrong. It seems as if these days he's more concerned with things other than hip-hop. Underground isn't always better, either. Like mainstream rap, underground rap can be terrible, too. There should only be two categories when judging music: Good and Bad.

I meant to write in cocky.
    Heh, funny you should say so because I was talking about this yesterday to my freind.
    The only artist in mainstream at the moment I'm liking is Kanye, he raps logical ****, which i'm interested in. I'd say that underground varies really, yeh you get your John Cena's who are lyrically crap and tuff rappers who can rhyme 16 bar.

Mainstream for me, yeh its good but i'll leave most of that to the clubs. I heard Talib has got a new albulm, and i'm trying to get ahold of Kanye's unofficial late reg albulm, theres meant to be some tracks in there that are meant to be quite good.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by NekkLe
    Heh, funny you should say so because I was talking about this yesterday to my freind.
    The only artist in mainstream at the moment I'm liking is Kanye, he raps logical ****, which i'm interested in. I'd say that underground varies really, yeh you get your John Cena's who are lyrically crap and tuff rappers who can rhyme 16 bar.

Mainstream for me, yeh its good but i'll leave most of that to the clubs. I heard Talib has got a new albulm, and i'm trying to get ahold of Kanye's unofficial late reg albulm, theres meant to be some tracks in there that are meant to be quite good.
    I didn't like Late Registration as much as I liked College Dropout. "Heard Em Say" is the only good single he's released so far. He's not lyrical, but Young Jeezy's album is fire! Most of the south is for clubs and dancing, which I have no problem with. New York rap will always be the best. Although he's retired, Jay-Z stays in the mainstream. Say what you want about him, but he just may have been the best commercial rapper to do it. I'll go as far to say he's better than Biggie, but that shouldn't shock anyone. He has lots more material along with concept songs and better lyrics. Very diverse artist.

EDIT: I see that ATLiens avatar. Nice album and one of the best album covers.
    Last edited by Notorious; 18-01-2006 at 08:58 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nar man, I agree, Jay-Z is a tough rapper, theres various opinions on lots of different stuff about Biggie and Jigga'. Obviously Jay-Z has made his cash flow but his music for me is lyrically obserred which for me is amazing.
    Still though Biggie's tough also fit with some good rhyme.
    I'm gonna pay a closer attention to Talib Kwali though, my freind has reccomended him as we were talking yesterday and this mans on fire at the mo.
    Edit: Outkast are heavy, for me one of the best groups around.
    Last edited by NekkLe; 18-01-2006 at 09:04 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456