HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

RollingInMoney: No you can't

It was a rugby lesson, wet, and cold, last lesson. So me and about 8 other lads sprinted and slid in the biggest puddle in our field ol:

We got a detention for "making the changing room messy"

Easiest detention ever. We sat in the gym for about 20 mins until the teacher got bored
    People who deserve a mention:

Janeh JackHB Properclone Spectate Jrh2002

I would add more, but I'm lazy.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by icebox12
    hahahahahaha
    I got sent to head of school and given to after school detentions for cheering the name
    "Jesus" since a girl in my class had a chain with the Jesus cross on, it wasnt used in any offencive way or anything so I shouldn't have got in trouble lol - But it was still funny as I was laughing in the Head teachers face when he was yelling at me for it :p
    Oh the hilarity, quite the comedian. I see where the humour comes in, making fun of a girl who believes in the most believed in religeon in the world.
    Gone out, back later.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha, that's the best one.
    One of my detentions was so funny. You just had to answer questions about why this girl had fallen asleep in class "What were her reasons for this" "Why do you think she did this", ahh so stupid.

Tokens

The most annoying thing my teacher has ever done before is told my friend to not do "Eh Eh Eh!" (Little Britain) or he would be expelled !
    And I'm like thinking "Your just an English teacher mate! You can't expell anybody!"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol the head couldn't expell anyone for doing that. Imagine the newspapers the next day "Pupil expelled for doing Little Britain imitations"

Seriously if a teacher ever threatens you for doing something minor like that (not start a fight or anything) just laught in their face.

Something stupid my German teacher did once to someone in my class was send a letter hom because the pupil foregot her ruler lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123