HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Our school is very serious about bullying. These girls should seriously think about who the hell they think they are. Anyway, how old are they? Isn't it a bit childish throwing conkors?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Manga

Latest Awards:

Sorry But Realy what can We Do? Eh? Most people would say on here tell a teahcer ect But its Not Good Advice , If tehy cant do any thing we cant i am sorry to say . And How did they get your msn and Phone numbers :S ?
    +1

Tokens

Lmao i know 'Conkers' If i was going to bully someone i wouldent throw conkers. But like haven't you got any cousins that could at LEAST threaten them ?
    +**++*FANNIE FART+*+*+*

Tokens

oh ive been there, teachers dont seem to like me. Some teachers hav eit in for me, and i know how it feels, i swing for people when they pee me off too
    Xbox 360 Gamertag: WirelessMonkey

F1 Fan
    Top Gear Fan
    Scrubs Watcher
    Mac Lover
    PC Modder

Tokens

Try and get the police involved, it's all diferent types of abuse, schools have to stick to the lawqs of expelsion and supsension. This is what ticks me off you see, the goverment are so busy sending in troops to Afghanistan to fight America's battles, when they should be creating new laws to prevent serious bullying such as this!

When elephants shall learn to fly, I shall believe in miracles.

Randomness

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Code
    Name-calling? I can never understand how people can get so upset by this. I always think that people should be mature enough to ignore pathetic people who can't accept you for who they are. You shouldn't give them the satisfation of knowing they've got to you.
    It's not so easy to ignore sometimes. Sometimes you get the feeling you have to get revenge.

Tokens

Get someone to threaten them Like give them a phone call, it'll scare them
    e.g. an older bro, a cousin, a friend from 6 form
    I've never been bullied so I dunno what to expect really but I have older bros and older cousins and know a lot of older people who look after me O : )
    Everywhere I go, theres something that I really need
    Everyone I know, is someone that I wanna be
    Even though, I don't really know me
    Just another day, every single word I say..fades out

Ali♥Steve♥Nush♥Emz♥Alex♥Connor♥
    Ruby♥Jo♥Nessa♥Dave♥Kim♥Jake♥
    Emma♥Helz♥Jess♥Bjay♥Laura♥Becca♥Lucie♥
    Zahrina♥Tanya♥

Tokens

Latest Awards:

guys i do want to say i thank you all so much for your advice, i really appreciate the fact that you've taken the time to leave a comment but nothing ever happens, we have to have a policewoman come into our form every week and then when we tell her that we're not happy, she just pushes it to one side.
    On a positive note, i'm not gonna let them bully me out of my lovely form or my school "with the anti-bullying campaign". and for all of you that just said ignore them and then the fight wouldnt have happened [people at school have been saying thats why it happened, we should have ignored it] well its a load of rubbish. bullies say something to you, you say nothing but a tiny part of your self confidence is ripped away, and then another, and another and so on .. if we had kept on ignoring them, we would have felt like a bit of dirt on their shoes, being trodden down, time and time again.

wow thats quite poetic. lol. I'm not gonna let them get me down though.
    THANKS for the advice
    Woof.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

way to bump :8

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345