HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Devvo

Tokens

Default Devvo

K, This is my poor attempt at Devvo, For those who dont know who devvo is www.fat-pie.com/chavs it did take a while for the pattern on the burberry tho.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

More shading is needed on the band across the shirt and the pants.
    If I was you I'd do extra shading on the habbo because it really doesn't have much.
    The eyes are too bright and are like X ray eyes or something. Use a darker color on them aswell to add some shading.
    Try isometric alts - They are moer challenging, allow you to do more things and usually get better comments (If they are good)
    There are also a few pixels errors on the left collar.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Jack™ View Post
    Yea i got it :] still idk i should be happy.. But after i signed papers.... It was parked in enterence way and i didnt know if he cared if i went out it or went out the exit... So i reveresed it a little bit and "BUMPED" the front of a mustang... Neither car had damage it was accident :rolleyes: but idk i still just feel really odd about hitting it idk i like it but idk omg idk.....

Tokens

No idea what you mean

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ill show you an example of how I would fix it up.
    I added allot more shading including new colours, I fixed up an error in the lines on the pants, I didnt touch the hat though.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Jack™ View Post
    Yea i got it :] still idk i should be happy.. But after i signed papers.... It was parked in enterence way and i didnt know if he cared if i went out it or went out the exit... So i reveresed it a little bit and "BUMPED" the front of a mustang... Neither car had damage it was accident :rolleyes: but idk i still just feel really odd about hitting it idk i like it but idk omg idk.....

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Cptn.kewl
    Ill show you an example of how I would fix it up.
    I added allot more shading including new colours, I fixed up an error in the lines on the pants, I didnt touch the hat though.
    Mmm.. Does look better

Tokens

haha i made devo ages ago but its not vary good there is hardly any changes and it was just rubbish but yours isway better then mine mine is rubbish
    Last edited by chubbzilla; 15-04-2006 at 09:42 AM.
    own rep to :
    Cpt.Kewl
    Reinout--D
    If you leave rep leave you'r name

EVERYONE IM BACK I MISSED U (did u all miss me lol) ALL HOW R YA?????

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The left colar doesn't look the same to the other one, and needs alot more shading. 6/10

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Xzoid
    The left colar doesn't look the same to the other one, and needs alot more shading. 6/10
    Yep, sort collar out and bit more shading
    Last edited by Billabong; 15-04-2006 at 10:26 AM.

Avatar removed by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Avatar image was exceeding the size limit for your usergroup.