HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    YellowParasol-

Latest Awards:

Default News on Wayne Rooney's place in World Cup, Michael Owen & John Terry's injury.

Sven has said, he will take Rooney to World cup, he just hopes that Rooney will be fit enough

Owen has had a scan on the Foot he broke against Tottenham in December (or Januray) he thought he made it worse in the game against Birmingham yesterday so he had a scan on it and it indicated there was no further damage done to the foot.

John Terry will just be out for 2 weeks as he had 10 stitches in his leg following a challenge by Rooney in Chelsea's match vs Manchester United yesterday

So thats about it really, this is what i heard from Sky Sports News, so i suppose it's quite good news..
    Made a return after a few years away.. So much has changed

Big Peterborough United fan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yup, just hope rooneys fit enough

Tokens

Latest Awards:

[Shameless Promotion] On the subject of the World Cup, join my website's fun packed World Cup Predict-a-league. Click here and leave a comment! [/Shameless Promotion]

Anyway, that's great news for England, but I suppose the Wayne Rooney thing will be like when David Beckham had nearly the exact same injury. The will he, won't he saga will continue to this World Cup aswell.

Tokens
    Habbo
    YellowParasol-

Latest Awards:

what i heard was when Rooney broke the Metatarsal in his foot, it was the 5th 1 which when you stand up will put more pressure omn your foot but 4th isnt too bad (Which is 1 that Rooney broke / Fractured)
    Made a return after a few years away.. So much has changed

Big Peterborough United fan

Tokens

Rooney is likely to miss the group stages but be back for the Quarter Finals, Hopes up. The last major injury Rooney had, he came back and scored a hat trick against Fenerbache for Man U, that was after being out 8 weeks!
    100% United Fan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We can only hope for the best..