Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackHb
    I be getting hammered this friday hopefully
    I need to buy 1 more pack of screamers and a pack of 4 cans of carling and then we got loads left over from last week
    Screamers 3 They wouldn't be those shots by any chance would they? Hehe i've had every flavour in those, lush, and quite a spicy tinge Haha. And yes i drink at the weekends.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm gonna start going out more. Not drinking, maybe when I go on holiday, or the rare party etc.

What alchohol are you lot talking about that tastes horrible. Thinks like WKD and Vodka, and Malibu and coke, and stuff like that are fit.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Clo
    Screamers 3 They wouldn't be those shots by any chance would they? Hehe i've had every flavour in those, lush, and quite a spicy tinge Haha. And yes i drink at the weekends.
    Yeah haha, they do strawberry which are lush and then pineapple and raspberry which are alright.
    I haven't had any for about 2 weeks though, as i have had lots of carling instead.
    Yesturday we mixed Carling, Fosters, Stella and some energy tablets (Not drugs before i get accused) all in a big bottle and me and a mate shared it It was luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush
    Last edited by JackHb; 03-06-2006 at 06:04 PM.
    Gone - Goodbye

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I drink sometimes, but its pretty much only when peoples parents go away and they have parties. And that doesnt happen to often.

¡Viva España!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345