HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: grrr ;o

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default grrr ;o

I'm so bloody annoyed at everyone, like 50% of my friends are girls and i cant talk to someone without them saying "you should go out with so-and-so" how do i make my point that i am not interested in any of them without offending them and the person i'm talking to?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lozzoling
    I'm so bloody annoyed at everyone, like 50% of my friends are girls and i cant talk to someone without them saying "you should go out with so-and-so" how do i make my point that i am not interested in any of them without offending them and the person i'm talking to?
    Oh, I can completely relate with you this. In general, I have a huge amount of friends, but my closest ones, who I often cuddle in public etc. make up around 75% of them. A lot of people have commented on how some of them would make a good couple with me, and even make comments to some of their partners, or even my girlfriend.

At the end of the day though, I know the truth that I only love my girlfriend, and that these other girls are simply just close friends and that it's always going to be like that. You just need to get on with life, and if anymore people say it to you or make remarks, just explain to them you are simply friends. Eventually they'll all get the message, and at the end of the day if they don't - who cares?! Like I say, you know the truth anyway, and that's all that really matters.
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aw thanks,i've been explaining for all of my school life though -.- Oh well.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ostinato
    In general, I have a huge amount of friends, but my closest ones, who I often cuddle in public etc. make up around 75% of them.
    You *****!

I used to get this all the time about a girl I used to hang around with a lot, but as you said, once you keep telling people that you're just friends they do eventually get the message.

Ostinato (Forum Moderator) - Please don't avoid the filter.
    Last edited by Ostinato; 15-06-2006 at 04:30 PM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i hug 2 of my girl-friends and one of my boy-friends (spaces them out) hugs like everyone =)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well you see most girls (generally) do this. Its a form of gossip/advice its not always ment to be taken literally. I suggest the nod and agree, as not taking advice from us chicks can be seen as offensive. Or jus say nah not my type. Anywasy good luck

→he said call me now
    →and id come a running
    →If you'd call me now baby id come a running.

•яαยขнєℓ •