HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7 Word Story

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because i'm pregnant with an oddly shaped turnip. The next thing to happen was rachel said Realmoftheclaw bumps old threads, how anooying.
    Last edited by brandon; 26-07-2006 at 03:25 PM.

Tokens

I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because i'm pregnant with an oddly shaped turnip. The next thing to happen was rachel said Realmoftheclaw bumps old threads, how anooying. Then she started smelling my cheesy feet.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because i'm pregnant with an oddly shaped turnip. The next thing to happen was rachel wanted to go to the big shop
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because i'm pregnant with an oddly shaped turnip. The next thing to happen was rachel wanted to go to the big shop but she decided to go next door

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because i'm pregnant with an oddly shaped turnip. The next thing to happen was rachel said Realmoftheclaw bumps old threads, how anooying. Then she started smelling my cheesy feet.

Take it back from this one because Presevare is really slow ;l
    Last edited by brandon; 26-07-2006 at 03:43 PM.

Tokens

I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because i'm pregnant with an oddly shaped turnip. The next thing to happen was rachel said Realmoftheclaw bumps old threads, how anooying. Then she started smelling my cheesy feet. I love cheese and I hate cookies.
    Signature Made By Habbox-Gal
    Cool People:
    Klock, --ss--, Seacat, Legoman, Boarder4eva, Carlsta, Zero-Gravity, frank459, SHlP, Rossco10, Guitarteen92, Hellz, Tin, Habbox-Gal, Neversoft
    I Will Add People Who I Think Are Cool

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because i'm pregnant with an oddly shaped turnip. The next thing to happen was rachel said Realmoftheclaw bumps old threads, how anooying. Then she started smelling my cheesy feet. I love cheese and I hate cookies. I sometimes eat paper when im hungry

RealmOftheClaw Guest

some people are sensitive...like me take that out of the story!!!!!! PLEASE!!! i am really sensitive and that hurt my feelings and you can't blame me cause i admited it so just take it out pleasE!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RealmOftheClaw
    some people are sensitive...like me take that out of the story!!!!!! PLEASE!!! i am really sensitive and that hurt my feelings and you can't blame me cause i admited it so just take it out pleasE!
    you didn't admit it? :s and read the dates of the posts in future then?
    but if it bothers you that much it can be taken out jeez.

I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because i'm pregnant with an oddly shaped turnip. The next thing to happen was rachel said people that bump threads are stupid. Then she started smelling my cheesy feet. I love cheese and I hate cookies.
    Last edited by brandon; 26-07-2006 at 05:41 PM.

RealmOftheClaw Guest

um thats a little better...and so what if its old sometimes they need to be brought back for fun...and i did admit it that i am sensitive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12