HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Tokens

babe when i said im sure ur a nice guy I WAS BEING SARCASTIC thats why i wrote a little list of things you had to do to change LOL IIIDIOT dont get too happy

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by yesum View Post
    But its totaly true

What you and molly said was out of order, and for that you'll get what is coming to you. Also, calling me a low life for spreading accusations? Why would you then make a screenie? That'd would then be spreading accusations also. Hmm, k?
    we'll get whats coming to us LOL SCARYYY OMGGGGG LOLOLOL mitch that doesnt do anything. threats are pathetic

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sophiie View Post
    Yuppp not putting anymore posts up either lol cause you just say the same thing again and again.

you wouldnt know how long molly was on unless you were on aswell you iidiot,

anyway not that its any of your business how long she spends on here. And yeh shes 19 lol SO WHAT

okay you contridicted your self on the first comment

There is a way, it's called searching their name when you get on, and seeing when the signed on k? Also i was on quite a lot today cause of the party for asim as stated before.

And the 3rd comment, why would you and molly always say i was addicted to habbo and couldnt get away from the computer if its not none of my buisness to say it back to you. Remeber what you wrote to someone and dont say it back as an insult because you contridict yourself so much. and most people wont be bothered to read all this. And most won't understand what emotional truama im going through because of this, seriosously. And whoever is the moderator on this forum can't moderate. And when i find out who, i'll be reporting you to a super mod or whatever

Edit: Sophiee i aint threatening, you just will get your comuphence. k.
    Last edited by Mitch4?; 03-09-2006 at 03:52 AM.
    Mitch, 18. Leeds University in September
    +1

Tokens

Did i say you were on 24/7 umm no LOLOL that was molly, i said you must be on 24/7 to know she was... look closer next time!!!!

& lol you trashed my room where everyone had rights LOL what was in there was already trashed pmsl... messaging me going '' go look in your room '' lOLOL i didnt even have to go in the room, as if it was a suprise or something LOLOL iidiooott you just made yourself look like even more of a fool
    Last edited by Sophiie$; 03-09-2006 at 04:04 AM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011