Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default New Silent Plane

[Don't know if this has been posted in another sub forum]

CNN
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/11/06/s....ap/index.html

BBC News
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6120132.stm

They have designed a new aeroplane that will be much quieter and will burn less fuel making it better for the enviroment

It has been designed for about 3 years so I think that it will be made in the future.
    MacBook White
    Apple Mac OS X
    Intel Core2Duo
    2GB RAM

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lets wait the A380 first
    And It may be Greener, but It wont cover the needs there will be after the next decade.
    There will be many more humans that are flying.
    They need bigger planes.
    And A380 is big, but this silent plane is too little I'm afraid .

its nice clean idea i saw it on the news thursday they they dont expect it until like around the year 2030 to so :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lillakieah View Post
    its nice clean idea i saw it on the news thursday they they dont expect it until like around the year 2030 to so :S
    Lol thats good when I went to the natural history museum in London it said if we carry on abusing the Earth as we have been by 2030 the sky will be red anyway that plane looks really cool actually
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2nd View Post
    Lol thats good when I went to the natural history museum in London it said if we carry on abusing the Earth as we have been by 2030 the sky will be red anyway that plane looks really cool actually
    So the Sky is red, and then we get this plane, Woot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lufthansa View Post
    So the Sky is red, and then we get this plane, Woot.
    lol that will be an intresting sight flight threw red smog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lillakieah View Post
    lol that will be an intresting sight flight threw red smog
    Nothing hard, Theres navigating systems, so It's like a regular flight nowadays.