Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Thread: Will & grace

Tokens

Red face Will & grace

Will & grace r da bestes!!!!!! in da world
    :eusa_danc whoohoo Go Will go Grace :eusa_danc
    :eusa_clap put ya heands 2 gether for Will, Grace and Jack!!!! :eusa_clap
    haleluaaaaaaa
    adios!

Tokens

Rofl, Ive only ever seen Will and Grace once, so I cant say much about it. I dont think it is NEAR too Friends, which was brilliant

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I watched Will and Grace in its VERY early days and kind of got into it, but not really. Then Grace got married to yer man and it went downhill. It was also the first show I watched after seeing the Friends finale. I CAN'T STAND IT!! It's the show I hate the most....apart from DH now. It is full of cheap jokes about gay people. Oh, and I hate Debra Messing. It stole Friends' Routine with Jack dancing along to *Nsync. I HATE IT!!! URGH!!! I HATE IT!!! No where near as good as Friends, ahhh! I think its even worse than Joey which has only had ONE memorable episode as Friends has at least 7 or 8 in its first season!!!

i heart nik

Tokens
    Habbo
    Honesty

Latest Awards:

I hate will & grace.. the gay guy is funny though ;']