HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DODGY KEEPER!!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jõnathan View Post
    Same with Hull.
    'kin hope not. For our sake. Unless Leeds, Barnsley and Southend make the plunge.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bradders View Post
    Alright, Chris. And nah, they're moving to a stadium, purpose-built for football. They'll be leaving that eyesore Hockey Stadium.
    Not sure on the final capacity but I doubt they'll fill this anyway:
    http://mkdonsrus.com/Panaromic%20View00a.jpg
    Lol, they will never fill that... Hate all the new stadiums, just like a concrete bowl...I prefer the more traditional grounds tbh.

The Brigton keeper saved a pen against us a couple of days before on the Saturday, but he couldn't keep out the rebound :]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol i dont know a link to it but believe me it was bad! I saw a replay on our regional news. Yer he looked a good keeper and probably kept them in the game to be honest. A quick concentration lapse is what i believe it was as Yes ill admit that the ground was reasonably wet and slippery but the actual PITCH is of premiership class.
    Flying high, up in the sky,
    We'll keep the red flag flying high
    From Dean Court to Wembley
    We'll keep the red flag flying high!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jαmie! View Post
    Lol, they will never fill that... Hate all the new stadiums, just like a concrete bowl...I prefer the more traditional grounds tbh.

The Brigton keeper saved a pen against us a couple of days before on the Saturday, but he couldn't keep out the rebound :]
    Couldn't agree more, the new bowls are soulless, un-characteristic, concrete rubbish. Why Darlington moved from the Feethams to the 'TFM Arena' rolleyes is beyond me. As you can see they're packing it out week in week out(!)
    During a match: http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4996/tfmarenaup9.png

Even when teams do fill those grounds, I'd definitely prefer to be at a traditional, characteristic ground. I was at St. Marys for the Southampton match - which for the record we won 2-1! - We filled our away allocation and created a brilliant atmosphere but the stadium just seemed dull and repetetive :blue_doub

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im not sure some teams obviously do need a change For example bournemouth as it was to be honest a dump but i think teams like doncaster well they need to make the stadium a little more "soulful" if you know what i mean.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by piddle2k6 View Post
    Im not sure some teams obviously do need a change For example bournemouth as it was to be honest a dump but i think teams like doncaster well they need to make the stadium a little more "soulful" if you know what i mean.
    Yeah, I understand there are a lot of smaller clubs that need either rennovation to their current stadium or a new ground altogether but if you look at Darlington, Southampton, Doncaster, Leicester - they're all pretty similar. Slight variations with Coventry, Derby, Swansea and MK Dons but on the whole, the 'bowl' design's pretty boring. This calls for better architects and more original ground designs.

Anyway, we're swaying well off-topic, here. I'll have to try and find a video of the Brighton 'keeper later, sounds comical!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yer it is try youtube or similar. Could find it on bbc.co.uk and then go to southern or Dorset whatever. they dont usually have anything there but as it was a local derby. Try it lol.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by piddle2k6 View Post
    Yer it is try youtube or similar. Could find it on bbc.co.uk and then go to southern or Dorset whatever. they dont usually have anything there but as it was a local derby. Try it lol.
    Haha, what a howler!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yer i mean he had so much time and i didnt realise this before but it wasnt a back pass and he could have just picked it up instead of trying to kick it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123