HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by A4AOwen View Post
    That picture shows harderly anything, Just a tiny part of the dog and you cannot see if thats the dogs legs or infact specify what part of the dog it is.
    Urgh, I actually have to explain length and measurements to you. Look at the animation of the dog and note the size of the dog and how far the ground is from the black bit where you cannot see the dog land. You don't even need to get a ruler out to measure how far the drop was, it was hardly anything to cry about? Also, it was hard to capture it, but when it is animated, it looks alot like to feet. Or else you can name 2 identical things a dog has which are long?

Thats what Im trying to say, no one has any idea, people are making guess's which is annoying me. This isn't an arguement it's a discussion.
    What is annoying me at the moment is the fact people are comparing their own feelings to a dog. Humans and dogs are compeltely different. A dogs legs are extremely strong, you would of needed to of hit the dog with a bus to break something, or to break something as serious as people believe it to be. The dog would just be shocked, not hurt. Jesus, some people never understand that humans and dogs are NOT built the same.

It is an argument and a discussion. We are arguing whether or not the dog hurt itself. Argument doesn't mean scream it at each other.

Quote Originally Posted by cocaine View Post
    Well its not hurting anyone lmao, dogs are stronger than us and have more rigid bodies. My dog has skidding into a wooden door once and he was fine?
    Thank God, someone on this forum has some sense at least!
    Last edited by GommeInc; 09-01-2007 at 10:26 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Urgh, I actually have to explain length and measurements to you. Look at the animation of the dog and note the size of the dog and how far the ground is from the black bit where you cannot see the dog land. You don't even need to get a ruler out to measure how far the drop was, it was hardly anything to cry about? Also, it was hard to capture it, but when it is animated, it looks alot like to feet. Or else you can name 2 identical things a dog has which are long?

What is annoying me at the moment is the fact people are comparing their own feelings to a dog. Humans and dogs are compeltely different. A dogs legs are extremely strong, you would of needed to of hit the dog with a bus to break something, or to break something as serious as people believe it to be. The dog would just be shocked, not hurt. Jesus, some people never understand that humans and dogs are NOT built the same.

It is an argument and a discussion. We are arguing whether or not the dog hurt itself. Argument doesn't mean scream it at each other.

Thank God, someone on this forum has some sense at least!
    We all have sesnse, in my opinion your the one with no sense. Fgs you have no idea how that dog landed, you are just looking at a small white part at the end of the animation which could be any part of the dog. You have no solid proof that it's the dogs legs, you are guessing which is stupid.

Yes Dogs are stronger then humans but once again you have no idea how the dog felt or what it felt but I agree it was unlikely it was hurt.

I find the clip fine and slightly amusing but it's just telling people to look at the bigger picture then thinking they know everything. Was you there? - No. Did you see it? - No. Are you the dog? - No. Did you feel what the dog felt? - No. So just think about it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We all have sesnse, in my opinion your the one with no sense. Fgs you have no idea how that dog landed, you are just looking at a small white part at the end of the animation which could be any part of the dog. You have no solid proof that it's the dogs legs, you are guessing which is stupid.

Yes Dogs are stronger then humans but once again you have no idea how the dog felt or what it felt but I agree it was unlikely it was hurt.

I find the clip fine and slightly amusing but it's just telling people to look at the bigger picture then thinking they know everything. Was you there? - No. Did you see it? - No. Are you the dog? - No. Did you feel what the dog felt? - No. So just think about it.
    You can tell how the dog landed. Look at the dog spinning, measure in your mind how tall it is and wide etc. The measure the distance it takes to drop. It is landed on it's legs you would see the dog in the clip, but you don't. The picture I provided, I know, was not solid proof, mainly because you cannot photo pain :rolleyes: BUT, if you look at the clip and watch it spin and land, it is very likely that the whiteness was the dogs legs because you see it revolve round it looks to me it lands on it's back.

You can have a vague idea of how the dog felt. Shocked comes to mind. You obviously know nothing of dog psychology? When a dog, or animal infact, lands or something of the same degree happens in that clip, it comes out shocked. It is obviously it wouldn't come out happy, what else could it be thinking other than shock?!

The clip makes you think of the bigger picture? Not really, it's only made someone with a fools idea, who is offended because they believe the dog is hurt, make everyone look at the plainly obvious bigger picture. There is a high probability, that the dog is not hurt. A dogs strength etc, it wasn't doing much to get hurt other than rotating and falling a drop, which is deffinately not far.

I am thinking about it, but you are keeping to fools belief, which makes it hard to discuss.

"We all have sense" yes. Then you contradict yourself with "but you have no sense."
    Last edited by GommeInc; 09-01-2007 at 11:10 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

And you have no proof at all, that its not the dogs leg.

Ok, Im not sure if im actualy going to have to explain what a dog is to you, id hope the picture at least summed it up. At the end, you see somthing sticking up. Now becuse dogs have limbs attached to them, and the size in proption to the camra, there is only one thing that could have been. A leg. The dog has nothing else sticking out of it, at least thats that colour or wide enoufgh to accorunt for the blur.
    Notice the rate of spins, apply some simple high school level phisics, same result

Apply common sence, even if it did land on its leg, from a foot of the ground its still not going to have hurt itself.

No, but if you want to play sceptism, you eqaly lack proof the dog has a mental state, or exists at all, hell from my point of view theres no proof you exist ether. But since we live in reality scpetism doesnt help, so your agrument of us not knowing doesnt really make any ground "/

Was i there? nope,
    Did i see it? Of course i bloody did what the hell do you think people are watching the animation o.0
    do i know what the dog felt: well by the use of simplistic common sence, basic genral knwolage, yes i can make a relativly accurate guess to the mental state of a dog thats just been flung in the air and spun around, its kinda the same for most animals with a central nervous system.
    Who says the dog can feel? you cant challenge assumptions by make even more ungrouned clames

Plus we already did, now you have a go..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ಠ_ಠ View Post
    Poor doggy, *votes* Yes this is sarcasm.
    The only person(well not a person in this manner of speaking) this animation can offend is the dog itself, which I highly doubt has seen this image, so I hardly see how you are offended by this.
    I don't see nothing wrong about it.

Its funny. Big whoop?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

LOL, I found that funny, soz. its most probaly fake anyway.
    i'm out of touch, i'm out of love
    i'll pick you up when you're getting down
    and out of all these things i've done
    i think i love you better now

Tokens

Latest Awards:

tbh that wouldn't even hurt a human anyway, the drop was like 2 ft max?
    here is my facebook.
    here is my
    twitter.
    here is my
    tumblr.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Jin:

Latest Awards:

Thread Closed - Frankly I do not see anything in particular that could be classed as cruel and as the signature hasnt really broken any of our rules nor can it be deemed unacceptable, gory or of a sexual nature the signature will remain.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567