HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default The Dragon Vs The brain licker and the eyeball man out of 10 plz :P

He came back to rule the world the brain licker came back with the eyeball man to face his worst enemy the dragon and they fought 2 years ago but who ever wins it surely isnt us but the brain licker licked peoples brains and chopped them in half so this is what happened.
    Help!!!!
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! hes back
    Brain licker: HaHaHa yes im looking for jack where is he
    Jack:Ive beat you before i do it again
    so the brain licker chased after jack and they went into the dragons lair and brain licker went face to face with the dragon and jack turned around and got ripped up and chucked into the fire but there was someone watching yes there was The Eyeball man was back with the brain licker and they fought and the dragon killed the eyeball man and then Tom was watching and stabbed the dragon and the dragon hit the brain licker flying but the dragon chased after tom and grabbed his foot and dropped him in the fire then the brain licker pushed the dragon and they was stabbing each other then the brain licker licked dragon brain out and he fell in the fire and brain licker won but then Micheal is very old brother who died came back and killed the brain licker and stabbed him 12 times and chucked him in the fire it was the end and the brain licker was gone for good but no one won but so you know the brain licker will be back.
    The End

Tokens

Latest Awards:

-sigh-

He's protected from 3 inch bees, that's right. He's protected from 3 inch bees, tonight! A 3 inch bee can't sting this guy! A 3 inch bee shouldn't even try! He's protected from 3 inch bees, that's right!

Edit by Administrator - You are only allowed ONE image in your signature.

what u think then

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i dont like it sorry.
    He's protected from 3 inch bees, that's right. He's protected from 3 inch bees, tonight! A 3 inch bee can't sting this guy! A 3 inch bee shouldn't even try! He's protected from 3 inch bees, that's right!

Edit by Administrator - You are only allowed ONE image in your signature.

Tokens

Personally... I think that the first post is rubbish and is the plot of Alien vs Predator II. Correct me if I'm wrong

2/10 and BloodKane if you want your not-so-secret identity to be secret then don't put "A BloodKane Story" in your posts titles... fool...
    Last edited by Painiac; 06-05-2005 at 09:09 PM.
    An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind!

To say you are part of the majority makes you one of the minority.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can't believe I just spent a few minutes of my valuable time reading that.
    A smile is a curve that sets everything straight