HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Default [CA][US]Prepare for a heartbeaker

RocketSkates, like a cool mountain spring
    Both the Love and Candy Furni are leaving the Catalogue!
    As the seasons pass, so do passions, and soon they fade away. Like so many old, collected baubles, they are stored away for safekeeping, only to be revived occasionally in fond remembrances of glorious days past. And like those old trinkets gathered over the years, the Candy and Love Furni that have ignited Valentine’s passions these past few weeks must be stored away, to be brought out again next year to remind us of loves past, and spark passions anew…
    Say goodbye to heart-shaped boxes of chocolate and pink-colored editions of candies and say hello to, well, more pink-colored editions of candies and marshmallow bunnies! Valentine’s Day is over, and with it so go the Furni lines tied to the season! That means, no Candy or Love Furni for a whole year! Now, both lines were supposed to come out of the Catalogue today, but I’m a bit full of love this holiday and thus feeling generous. So, I’ve begged and pleaded with my corporate masters to give these Furni a stay of execution so you guys can get your fill before it’s all gone for another year! The Candy Furni they’re letting stay in the Catalogue until next Friday, February 23, 2007, but the Love Furni they’re really adamant about getting rid of (something about it inciting the passions of the Habbos), so that has got to go this Friday, February 16, 2007! That means only a couple of days left and then you won’t see it again until next February, so get your before they disappear much like the last of the winter snow vanishes after the first gentle spring rain…

Copied of the .ca
    I got thease of my RSS Bots x]

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

Thank's for the info, And thank's for not just putting a link, MUCH aprechiated! I would +reputation but I only have 0 reputation power lol.
    (H)

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

its ok,I dont think its been posted ether ;D

Tokens

Latest Awards:

good find like the other guy said (forgot his name) no link which is much better so i will happily rep you for that

Edit: soz cant give +Rep must spread it around