HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Choices

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That happened to me this year. My top 3 preferences were on the same line
    Music, Ancient History and Hospitality. I chose modern instead of ancient and went to TAFE[tec collage]for food and beverage so I could do music. Theres ways to get the subjects you want, and speaking to your careers adviser he/she should be able to help you.

→he said call me now
    →and id come a running
    →If you'd call me now baby id come a running.

•яαยขнєℓ •

Tokens

im thinking of taking graphic products (my compulsary design option) french, psycology and art, but i might take somthing else if when i look at the phycology stuff i find it not right for me
    willy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Take ones you think will benefit you in life, and one you generally enjoy. I took Latin, French, ICT and Graphics .
    *Removed*

moderator alert Signature removed by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images that exceed your usergroup limit

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha our year was the first year in Northern Ireland to get to pick whatever we want.

Maths , Religon and Learning for Work was Compuslary

I picked

IT
    Double Science [2 GCSE]
    Media Studies [2 GCSE]
    History

I gave my option forum in on Friday

Good luck with you choice , Get your mum/dad to get an object representing the subject and throw them , The one you care about the most you'll catch.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytti View Post
    I'm in year 9 and taking my choices and i've got one week left - and I dont know what to do!

My school has made it hard cos they split what i can do in columns and can only do one from each column!

Anyone else got problems?
    I didnt have any problems But just DONT do what your friends are doing my friend did that and he Hates it and I did sensible thing and picked what I liked and was good at
    Hope that helped

Jack //

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12